Paradox Interactive announced that Sunset Harbor. Also the newest expansion for Cities: Skylines is available on Steam. Launching on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Including both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 too. Plus, the Cities: Skylines game itself is Free until March 30th on Steam.
City builders on these platforms can rejoice. Since this is the first Cities: Skylines expansion available at the same time on PC and console. Sunset Harbor itself also adds many new features. This includes the Fishing Industry. New transportation options such as intercity buses and trolley bus. Even more, the Aviation Club and new maps.
Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor | Release Trailer
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry in Sunset Harbor. With control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms. While adding a new commercial element to your city. As you ensure that four new policies are followed. So that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants. Since they process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens. Including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. Even more, the Trolley bus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method. With it’s electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – avoid traffic altogether by taking to the skies. Thanks to the Passenger Helicopter service. Above all, Sunset Harbor connects people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also boosts small plane owners to take part in recreational flying. Adding to the appeal and pleasure of a city.
New Maps and Transport:
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build. Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps. Featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks. Easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities. Since this allows for easier handling of trash. All without compromising the city layout and high land value.
In addition to the Sunset Harbor expansion. Paradox Interactive releases additional content for city builders to enjoy. Including the Content Creator Pack: Modern Japan. Not to mention Cities: Skylines – Coast to Coast Radio. Fashion your metropolis to look and feel like a Japanese city. Due to a host of new assets from modder Ryuichi Kaminogi. All while listening to new uplifting songs from DJ Toni G. Content Creator Pack: Modern Japan and Cities: Skylines – Coast to Coast Radio are available for a price of $4.99 USD / £3.99 / €4.99 and $3.99 / £2.89 / €3.99 MSRP on Steam.