Fossil Games is offering a sneak preview of their forthcoming horror RPG Sunshine Manor. Which is also scheduled to release later this year.
“As you can see from the trailer there’s a lot more to Sunshine Manor than your standard horror RPG. The team has added combat, multiple enemies, boss fights, and puzzles. Plus, even more, awaits you behind the doors of the mysterious Aitken Manor.” Paul Dolby, developer at Fossil Games.
Sunshine Manor – Main Trailer
Sunshine Manor is a true love letter to classic horror films of the 1980’s. While you play as Ada whose night of trick or treating turns into a night of terror. Due to her becoming trapped inside the old Aitken Manor. Use Ada’s latent psychic powers to battle all kinds of fiendish demons. Since you will have to solve puzzles and maybe even defeat the omni-present Shadow Man. Who is also watching your every move.
- Discover and explore the ever changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Transport yourself to the Demon Realm and banish hellish fiends!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the Demon can be anywhere.
- 80s Soundtrack written specially for this game.
- A fantastic evil consumed story driven narrative.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
This is an 8-bit blood soaked horror RPG. After taking on the role of Ada, you are dared to spend the night in the haunted Sunshine Manor. While she faces ghosts, demons, and blood soaked horror. Likewise, this is the prequel to 2016’s Camp Sunshine.
Lots of scares, spooky scenes, and nods to iconic horror franchises.
What happened in the old Aitken House that triggered the Camp Sunshine Massacre?
Sunshine Manor blood soaked horror RPG is due to release on October 28th, 2021. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
So make sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.