Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo is due to release this month on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developers Bare Knuckle Development. The epic new arcade shooter is due to release on Steam in two weeks.
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo has January 14th release date. So you can take on the modern retro arcade shoot ’em up (shmup). Where players must remotely pilot space blasters. All while saving humanity from extinction. Due to being an addictive, fast-paced, easy to pick-up hard to master space blaster.
Therefore, expect bullet hell elements, loads of unlockables, and leaderboards to climb. This ‘Turbo’ edition of Super Mega Space Blaster Special is the definitive edition. Meaning, gameplay includes more ships, game modes, and more unlockables. There are also far more challenges and space blasting mayhem than ever before.
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
- Fast-paced addictive shmup gameplay with bullet hell elements.
- 5 play modes also give varied gameplay and replay-ability.
- Play alone in single player or with a friend. Doing so in local cooperative or local competitive multiplayer.
- Collect coins to unlock all 15 space blasters (ships). Each with their own perks. From fast ships for darting around to slower ships that allow precision aiming.
- Some space blasters have turrets, turning the game into a twin-stick shooter.
- Loads of awesome upgradable power-up weapons. Helping you take down your enemies in Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo. Including lasers, homing missiles, and multi-shot.
- Use your coins in the shop to upgrade your weapons and power-ups. Also unlock more perks, and add more music to the game.
- Collectables to aid you in your mission. Big-bombs wipe-out nearby enemies. While shields help you survive longer. And magnets drag fuel and ammo towards you.
Gameplay and Challenges:
- Endless high-score chasing gameplay with over 15 enemies and a boss for those who can survive long enough (gameplay continues after the boss in ‘Survival’ mode).
- Over 40 in-game challenges to help you gain coins and develop your space blaster piloting skills.
- Simple hand-drawn art-style allows you to easily pick out the foes amongst the asteroids.
- Compete to be the greatest space blaster pilot in the leaderboards.
- Play along to the pumping 80s inspired synth-pop original soundtrack by Electric Fan Death.
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo will also include 1-2 local cooperative and competitive play. Due to release on January 14th. Priced at $4.99 USD / £3.99 GBP / €4.39 EUR / A$6.60 AUD. So it’s going to be cost effective mayhem on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
The complete soundtrack (OST) is heading to store. Expect it on Steam, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, YouTube and other music platforms. This album includes all 4 pumping 80’s inspired tracks from the game as well as 2 remixes. The digital download will be available on Steam from 14th January 2020. Priced at $1.99 USD, £1.59 GBP, €1.79 EUR, A$2.95 AUD. The Steam version will also include a printable A3 poster. Plus a desktop wallpaper and will be available for a reduced price. All part of the Deluxe and Ultimate Space Blaster bundles.