Surviving Mars gets its first expansion, called Space Race for Linux, Mac and Windows. Since Paradox Interactive and Haemimont Games have announce details for their sci-fi management game, Surviving Mars on Steam and Paradox Plaza.
So this is positive news for Surviving Mars. Getting its first expansion with Space Race later this year. This also comes with focus on rival colonies and mission sponsors. Space Race pits Earth’s greatest countries and most powerful companies against each other. While they compete for the limited resources available on Mars.
Whether it’s stealing key colonists or monopolizing crucial discoveries. Be sure not to let your comrades in colonizing get the upper hand.
Get a headstart in the race and sign up for a pre-order here:
Surviving Mars: Space Race features include:
- A Challenger Appears: Compete for milestones, already limited resources, and anomalies with several other AI colonies. All receiving back by rival sponsors attempting to set roots on Mars. And also vie to become this planet’s superpower. You can trade with, respond to distress calls for, issue distress calls to, and even steal important colonists from these competitor colonies as you establish your territory on Mars.
- Earth to Mars, repeat, Earth to Mars: No matter how deep in space you go, you gotta follow the money. Since each sponsor comes with its own sets of Challenges to complete. While you further their individual goals for colonization.
- Represent the Dome Team: Each sponsor has their own unique vehicle and building. Things that only their colonies can construct and take advantage of in their mission. While you express the individuality of your space-faring conglomerate inside and out of your domes.
- New Money, New Problems: Meet two new players in the fight for the final frontier. Japan and Brazil are now available as brand new mission sponsors. So they are ready to move heaven and Mars to make their mark.
- Expect the Unexpected: Experience narrative events throughout your colonization process. This also helps reveal the realities of life in the dome and challenges your management skills.
Surviving Mars Space Race First Expansion Announcement (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Surviving Mars: Space Race Plus also features the Marsvision Song Contest. As well as a Colony Design Set content packs for the colonizer who appreciates the finer things in life on Mars:
- Human Music, I Like It: Mars hasn’t killed the radio star (yet). With Marsvision Song Contest players get a new radio station. This also features all the top pop songs from the sponsor countries. Bop along to some J-pop, Bollywood and more. While fending off mortal peril for you and your colonists!
- Smarten Up Your Streets: Deck out your dome with 25 new buildings in the Colony Design Set. Since this gives a fresh look to your living, working, and playing quarters. Whether it’s a Stirling Generator or a Spacebar. Also make sure you spruce up your space to be out of this world.