Surviving Mars gets a Free Da Vinci and Sagan Update for Linux, Mac and Windows. This will also bring about Creative Mode. Thanks to Haemimont Games.
So here’s the deal. Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games, now let’s you master your own universe. Therefore we have two new free updates for Surviving Mars. The survival management game from Haemimont Games.
This comes as “Da Vinci,” or Creative Mode, will allow players to take more creative liberties, helping your Martian colonies. This update also includes stress-reducing features. Such as buildings that do not require maintenance. Immortal colonists and a starting budget of $100 trillion.
While the “Sagan” update, for the explorer who felt that surviving the inhospitable desert of Mars was simply too easy. This will launch on all platforms this September. Which also includes 24 major challenges to overcome.
This update adds a new level of difficulty for the hardcore survivalist. Well those who are ready to take a running start at everything the red planet can throw at them.
So whether you like to stop and smell the barren wastelands of Mars. Or you’re raring to discover new ways to doom your dome. Surviving Mars’ upcoming updates will have adventures for every type of player.
Here’s the Surviving Mars Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Da Vinci Update features:
- Fit as Fiddles – No need to fret over these super-powered colonists as they cannot die from starvation, suffocation or exposure. They’ll stay healthy and happy never dropping below 50 health or sanity no matter what your creative mind cooks up for them.
- More Money, Fewer Problems – Kick off your adventure with a cool $100 trillion in funding burning a hole in your rocket, no questions asked.
- A Stroll Down Easy Street – Building your dreams has never been easier with buildings that not only don’t require resources to be constructed, but also can never malfunction due to lack of maintenance.
Sagan Update features:
- All Outta Luck – Face 24 new major challenges in separate playthroughs each with their own parameters for success, including: sponsor, commander profile, active game rules and map coordinates.
- Not All Wins are Created Equal – You may have risen to the challenge but it’ll take a true strategist to master it. Each challenge will have an associated rating and it’ll take speed and skills to achieve an “Excellent” rating – otherwise you’ll have to settle for “Good”.
Also to find out even more about Surviving Mars. Make sure to check out upcoming news and community activities on SurvivingMars.com.