Sweet Transit railway city builder game has support plans for Linux and Mac with Windows PC. Due to the creative efforts of developer Ernestas Norvaišas. Which is coming to Steam Early Access next month.
Solo developer Ernestas Norvaišas is the creator of Sweet Transit. The cosy, train-led city builder in development by the ex-Factorio 3D artist, due to release into Steam Early Access on July 28th. with After releasing a demo during Steam Next Fest for Windows PC.
Linux and macOS support is planned, but it will not come on the EA release date.
Sweet Transit the Early Access release date will not include Linux obviously. But native gamers also report that Proton support ends in a black screen. That being said, the full release is scheduled for the end of 2022.
Sweet Transit | Gameplay Introduction
Home to a world where the railway is king and trains are the sole means of transport and growth. Sweet Transit sees players use these mighty iron horses to build new settlements. So you can create detailed production lines. While humble villages can grow into thriving metropolises. Moving through distinct eras such as the introduction of steam power. And also creation of the combustion engine.
- Cosy train-led city builder: Starting with a single warehouse. Build a thriving connected world of villages and cities. All while you expand your rail network and evolve your society
- Customisable rail network: Construct platforms and stations linked by Sweet Transit railway routes. Due to help connect villages and ensure a easy transit for both workers and people
- Evolve your industry: From steam to diesel, play through distinct eras of the railway and plan the most economical expansions. All using the available tech at your disposal
- Be a person of the people: Keep a close eye on your citizens and ensure their needs are met. Then expand your routes and scale up your villages
- Full modding support: Create custom content via Steam Workshop. Including buildings, trains, in-game rules, progression markers, and graphics
Sweet Transit railway city builder is due to release in Steam Early Access 28 July 2022. Due to arrive first on Windows PC, with a full release coming at the end of the year.