Sword Coast Legends is coming to #Linux, Mac and Windows PC, with a new way to get into the time-tested magic of playing #DungeonsandDragons, the shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the #singleplayer campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerûn home like never before.
The co-op RPG gameplay is even more impressive. Your capabilities as a dungeon master are amazing, altering dungeons and setting up encounters to challenge players on the fly. Creating a very interesting journey every time and making Sword Coast Legends a game that can be played for a very long time.
- Singleplayer campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
- Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
- A return to form, Sword Coast Legends is the compelling and complex RPG you’ve been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
- Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
- Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend
A new pair of videos shows the dungeon creation using tools that are obviously more powerful than expected, followed by gameplay.
Sword Coast Legends campaign creation – E3 Dungeon Run
This is an archive of a livestream demo then-Space developers took to E3.
Sword Coast Legends campaign creation – Extended E3 Edition
Sword Coast Legends is developed using the Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition rules and due to arrive for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on September 8, 2016. You can still pre-order now on the official website.