SYNCHRONY new game DLC hits Crypt of the NecroDancer on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the ongoing work and effort of developer Brace Yourself Games. Which is available with a discount on Steam and GOG.
The Crypt has been silent for 5 years, but now the NecroDancer is back from the dead. Doing so with a huge new DLC Crypt of the NecroDancer: SYNCHRONY adds online multiplayer (co-op and vs). Plus, three new characters, full mod support (and built-in mod portal), new items, enemies, traps, and more.
Crypt of the NecroDancer: SYNCHRONY DLC Early Access Trailer
- Online multiplayer support for up to 8 players in co-op and vs modes!
- New character: Chaunter — Possesses enemies and fights using their powers!
- New character: Suzu — Speedy character with an invincible dash attack!
- New character: Klarinetta — Does battle with a huge two-handed sword!
- Full mod support in SYNCHRONY, allowing most aspects of the game to be modded!
- An integrated mod portal, and the ability to load multiple mods at once!
- New weapons, spells, items, enemies, shrines, traps, and more!
- Even more features to come during Early Access!
Crypt of the NecroDancer SYNCHRONY is part of the award winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game. Move on the beat to navigate an ever changing dungeon while battling dancing skeletons, zombies, dragons, and more. Groove to the epic Danny Baranowsky soundtrack. You can also select songs from your own MP3 collection.
Reach great heights as you disco down through the depths of the crypt. Whether you aim to get the highest scores or complete runs in the fastest times, you can compete against a robust community of players in a range of permanent and daily challenges across all characters.
Crypt of the NecroDancer: SYNCHRONY is available now on Steam Early Access and GOG. Along with a 10% discount, priced at $6.29 USD / £4.67 / 5,12€. Plus support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. The base game is also discounted 80% too.