Synergia the yuri thriller visual novel releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Radi Art and publisher Top Hat Studios. Which is available now with a discount on Humble Store, Steam, GOG and Itch.io.
Synergia is a yuri thriller visual novel. One that also takes place in a cyberpunk future. While wrapped up in a beautifully unique, vibrant neon aesthetic.
The release of Synergia is possible thanks to a lot of amazing support. The Kickstarter campaign reached almost 400% of the pledge goal. While raising a total of $15.5K funds to aid the development process. Certainly a massive help to the sole creator of the game. Proof that the genre is still inviting to players.
Synergia – Official Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues. So she expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone. Or the blinding neon lights and the manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken down house droid as a favor. Since this one is more advanced, efficient and remarkably perceptive. The unit M.A.R.A. begins to enter Cila’s hardened exterior. Maybe even heal her new owner’s old wounds. If Cila can figure out the recurring nightmare the process brings. Likewise, Cila and Mara forge a unique – if sometimes uneasy – bond. Kind of a Synergia.
Unknown to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal. The tech giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara’s existence. And also takes a weird interest in the android. As war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon. But since its players are silently being selected. One android’s fate may spell the difference between peace and war. Now to mention the beginning of a new religion. Maybe a technical anomaly beyond awareness.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities. All deeply woven into the Synergia story
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay
- A unique, vibrant art style that infuses the neon dystopian setting of the game
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game’s beauty. All composed by Andy Andi Han. Who is also one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist’s journey. Not to mention the world around them with multiple endings
Synergia yuri thriller visual novel releases for $11.99 USD/9.99 EUR. Available on Humble Store, Steam, GOG and Itch.io. Which also comes with an additional 10% discount until August 3rd. With support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.