Tag Archives: release date
Paradox Interactive and #Paradox Development Studio today revealed the release date for Mandate of Heaven. Hence the #latestexpansion for #EuropaUniversalis4. The expansion, which adds new gameplay events since the release of Rights of Man. Since these new features to Paradox’s award-winning grand strategy game of global domination, will arrive on April 6, 2017 for Linux, Mac and Windows PC’s. So players will be able to experience new ways of playing Europa Universalis IV next month. While including the major nations of East Asia, with new features surrounding the Japanese Shogunate, the Celestial Empire, and more. Mandate of Heaven will retail for $19.99 USD via digital distributors worldwide.
Mandate of Heaven’s features include:
- Ages and Golden Eras: Earn perks in four historical ages for meeting specific goals, building up to declaring your nation’s single Golden Era – 50 years of prosperity and power.
- Meritocracy: The Chinese emperor can hire good advisors more cheaply, keeping the empire functional no matter who rules.
- Tributaries: Some Asian nations can demand that weaker powers pay an annual tribute, whether in gold, manpower or monarch points.
- Manchu Banners: Manchu provinces can provide cheap and effective Banner armies drawn from the traditional tribe system.
- Japanese Shogunate: Compel the loyalty of your daimyos with new interactions that require them to submit to your authority, contribute to your power or even commit seppuku
- Diplomatic Macrobuilder: Common diplomatic actions are now easily available from the macrobuilder interface.
- New Events and Decisions: Most of these new systems are connected to new event series or decisions, enhancing your historical immersion.
Therefore, to give players a first glimpse of Mandate of Heaven ahead of the release date. Paradox will begin showcasing new features from the new expansion in a live stream. Since this now available on their Twitch channel on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. The first stream will take place at 14:00 CET (6:00 a.m. PDT).
After two years of sharing all of the gritty details of Thimbleweed Park‘s development with #Kickstarterbackers and curious bystanders. Hence #RonGilbert, Gary Winnick, and the rest of the Thimbleweed Park team are excited. Since they are finally #announcing the March 30th release date for Linux, Mac, Windows PC.
So if you’ve recently emerged from an underground bunker and have never heard of this mysterious adventure in gaming. These are the creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. Well known in the gaming business. So the Thimbleweed Park developers are as excited as we are. Since this is a day-one Linux release. Including Ransome the clown too.
Here are some important pre-launch Monkey Island details:
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge. While toilets run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before.
So the gaming experience consists of five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. While they don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
…Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
…What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
…Does the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
…So will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
…Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
…And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered. So players will question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems. Therefore players switch between five playable characters to uncover the surreal secrets of this strange town in a modern mystery adventure game. Hence the creators go deeper and get weirder.
Thimbleweed Park will launch on Steam and GOG for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. We will announce pricing closer to the release date. There also plans to bring Thimbleweed Park to iPhone/iPad and Android later this year.
Have something to say? Login and leave your comment.
So #11bitstudios just announced the release date for Beat Cop. Hence the upcoming #adventure #game will be available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Announced in April of 2016, we now have an official release date of March 30th.
While Beat Cop will take the player back to the streets of 1980’s NYC as former detective Jack Kelly. Framed for murder, hence demoted to the lowest ranks and forgotten by old pals. This is your last chance to uncover the truth behind this terrible mess. So don’t forget about writing tickets. You’re a beat cop, after all.
And, in addition to awesome storytelling, Beat Cop has all the cool extra you love in games. Such as impressive pixel-art, multiple endings, ’80s nostalgia, and humor to make mom blush.
Beat Cop gameplay trailer:
Beat Cop Features:
- Nonlinear story with multiple endings
Someone framed you and no one gives a rat’s ass about this but you. Turn every stone in this city and find out who did that. The further you investigate the more missing puzzles you’ll find, but be careful. Some things should never be brought to daylight.
- The essence of 80’s cop shows
Have you ever dreamed of being one of the heroes of cop movies? Of course you did, like we all. Now you have a chance. Be sexier than Sonny Crocket and tougher than Dirty Harry. And if witty comebacks won’t work, you can always do some old school ass kicking. It’s 80’s after all!
- The humour that your mom wouldn’t approve
So be sarcastic. Or gloom. Be whatever you want. There are thousands of things in this world you can laugh at, and even more you shouldn’t, but who cares. It’s jungle out there baby, and sometimes you just need something to release the stress.
Beat Cop release date is March 30th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. So add Beat Cop to your wishlist on Steam.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0
Have something to say? Login and leave your comment.
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio have set a #releasedate for the games newest #expansion announced. Hence the iconic and celebrated medieval role-playing #grandstrategy game for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics will be leaving the abbey on March 7, 2017. Yet available on Steam and the Paradox Store for $14.99/€14.99.
Monks and Mystics expands the game religious side of Crusader Kings II. While letting characters join monastic orders, forbidden death cults and even worship Satan in the search for greater power. So you can perform great charitable acts or feats of infamy. Therefore climbing the ranks of your chosen religious community.
Crusader Kings Game Director, Henrik Fåhraeus, talks us through some insights into this latest expansion.
The games new video Developer Diary below:
Features of Monks and Mystics include:
- Monastic Orders: Join the Benedictines, Dominicans or other monastic society and increase your prestige while doing homage to God.
- Secret Religious Societies: Hold a secret faith in your heart and slowly increase your religion’s power. Hence climbing from discouraged minority to official faith.
- Devil Worship and Alchemy: Join those who perform Black Masses and dark crimes, or use your intelligence to seek out the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Treasury and Relics: Collect religious relics of the saints to raise your status and increase your power, or craft masterworks of weapons or jewelry that increase your prestige and prowess
- New Councilor Actions: Even councilors that aren’t active in your realm will be using their skills to increase the wealth and stability of your kingdom
- And much more
Monks and Mystics is the first expansion to be released for Crusader Kings II since it celebrated its 5th anniversary this month. While be available on Steam and the Paradox Store for $14.99/€14.99 on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Have something to say? Login and leave your comment.
Sharpen your axes and ready your spells. Kalypso Media is excited to #reveal the release date of upcoming action RPG Vikings Wolves of Midgard. So digitally on March 24th 2017 for Windows PC on Steam (with Mac and Linux digital versions to follow). While March 28th 2017 is scheduled for the games physical retail and digital console #release. As well as a Viking-sized hoard of goodies available to players that pick up a boxed copy of the game. Regardless of their platform of choice. So Windows PC customers will receive the digital soundtrack and digital artbook. As well as an exclusive DLC pack containing an additional outfit for both male and female warriors. Hence this consists of an additional tattoo, hairstyle and clan symbol. While also including a new beard style for male characters and tribal jewelry for female characters.
So Steam users can pre-purchase at a 15% discount. While also receiving the games digital soundtrack, digital artbook and the DLC costume pack. While this is positive news, the games Linux release does not have a confirmed date. We are waiting on a more detailed answer from Kalypso Media.
To celebrate the announcement, Kalypso has also prepared a new multiformat trailer showing off the latest brutal gameplay footage ahead of release.
About Vikings Wolves of Midgard:
Vikings Wolves of Midgard will transport you to the Shores of Midgard. A world based upon the mythology and history of the Vikings. Therefore players battle the fearsome Jotan, hordes of terrifying undead monstrosities and other myriad beasts of Ragnarok. While on your own or by teaming up with a friend via the online co-op multiplayer mode. Master mighty weapons, including sword and shield, two-handed hammers, dual-wielded axes and swift bows. Earn blood in battle to offer in tribute to the Gods in order to acquire and enhance devastating Spell Powers. As well as other special unlockables. And since the regular story mode (and New Game+), players can also test their mettle in the ‘Trials of the Gods’. A special challenge mode that rewards the best warriors with special equipment and runes.
Features of Vikings Wolves of Midgard:
- Fantasy Meets Nordic Mythology: Travel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
- The Deadly Fimbulwinter: Withstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
- Tribute to the Gods: Collect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
- Berserker Rage: Let your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
- The art of combat: Perfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
- The Power of the Gods: Make the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
- Teamwork: Team up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two-player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
- The Clan of Wolves: Restore and rebuild your village and lead your clan to glory. Upgrade buildings such as weaponsmith, armorer, and runesmith to unlock more content and better equipment.
- Legendary Weapons: Gather the scattered fragments of mythical weapons and armors to take on the most fearsome creatures of the realms.
- A Class of its Own: Become even more powerful in the next life by attempting New Game+, and push your Viking warrior or shieldmaiden to their limit.
- Destructible Environments: Utilize your surroundings by burying your foes under falling rocks or pushing them off high cliffs.
The games Linux and Mac release:
Vikings – Wolves of Midgard will be available on March 24th 2017 for Steam Windows PC (with Mac and Linux digital versions to follow). And March 28th 2017 for physical retail and digital consoles on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and Windows PC.