Tag Archives: release date
So all the hype for Victor Vran: Overkill Edition in gaming news is real. Hence the game promises more thrills than ever before across Linux, Mac and Windows PC. While players and fans can experience the all-action game in full. Alongside two brand #newadventures. Hence the ethereal Fractured Worlds, a #challenging and empowering #newexpansion. This features a new chapter in the story of Victor Vran. Then Motörhead: Through the Ages. A wild, rock adventure, inspired by, officially endorsed by, and starring, the loudest band in the world.
Victor Vran Motörhead Through the Ages Trailer:
So Victor Vran: Overkill Edition is even expected to launch in physical and digital formats PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, The Overkill Edition will be available in both physical and digital formats. While priced at $39.99 / 34.99 / €39.99. So Motörhead: Through the Ages and Fractured Worlds will be available individually as DLC (priced at $11.99/ £9.99 / €11.99) for owners of the standalone Victor Vran game!
Since Victor Vran launched out of Early Access back in July of 2015. Haemimont did outline that all DLC for the game would be released Free for all existing owners of the game. Which this is probably rare for most developers. However it seems now we will have to pay for the news DLC. At least for all existing owners of the game.
So the release date for Victor Vran: Overkill Edition gaming is on May 30th 2017. This will be available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Since we release news for Paradox Interactive. Hence the publisher that sometimes goes off-track in gaming. Yet the genuine bona-fide electrified six-car developer #ColossalOrder just #announced the #release. The next expansion Mass Transit for Cities: Skylines, will be coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence available on May 18th, for $12.99 USD. So in Cities: Skylines, Mass Transit comes with a ton of new features. This a never ending but highly critically acclaimed city-builder. Which now includes a new public transportation options. Such as monorails, cable-cars, ferries, and most majestic of all, blimps.
Since the expansion also includes new mass transit hubs. These allow passengers to effortlessly switch between different public transportation options. Hence all showcased in this brand new trailer:
Mass Transit will feature:
- The Road to Riches: Ferries, blimps, cable cars, and monorails. So help move your citizens around town. Then get their money into your city’s coffers.
- Home is where the Hub is: The transit hub connects all your transit together. While letting citizens join lines in one building. Or decide to hop from the bus onto the ferry. Even find their way through a sprawling monorail-train-metro station.
- The Traffic Must Flow: New scenarios will test your traffic management skills and transit system vision. New road types, bridges and canals adds variety to your city. Yet there are new ways to solve its challenges. Become an expert in traffic flow. So then use your knowledge to improve your city.
- New Hats for Chirper: No expansion is complete without some new hats for fictional birds!
So coming soon we will have more details in the news. The gaming experience will be available for Linux, Mac and Widnows PC. While more details for Cities: Skylines – Mass Transit can be found on the official website.
Since the latest gaming news, #Enigami’s upcoming Action-RPG Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom arrives April 18th. Since the #game will be #available on PC, there will be no Linux support at launch. However, in good spirit we are supporting the developers. So we are revealing the Characters Trailer. The developers introduce news of the upcoming yet eclectic band of fighters. Who you can control of as you explore, quest, and battle across the magical world of Mahera.
Watch the Characters Trailer on YouTube:
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom characters and story were first birthed over 20 years ago. Hence the early pen strokes of a young Samir Rebib, co-founder of Enigami. Now, after a successful Kickstarter campaign and with the help of publisher Focus Home Interactive. The young team is close to releasing their first game. Featuring five playable characters with distinct playstyles and personalities for unique gaming:
- Chado – This daring young Waki dreams of traveling far beyond his home town of Kimpao―and this desire quickly gets him in big trouble!
- Poky – A faithful friend to Chado, Poky has an incredible talent for engineering that makes up for his lack of courage.
- Rosalya – Shy but loyal to the party, Rosalya has a powerful affinity with fire and is on the search for a mysterious truth.
- Askel – A formidable young mercenary, the enigmatic Askel already has a far-reaching reputation in Mahera.
- Kayenne – A strong, natural born leader, Kayenne remains calm in even the most difficult situations.
Control your party members directly in hyper-dynamic combat. Since each character has powerful magical abilities and their own devastating Hyper Combos. Though battles are 1v1 in classic fighting game tradition. Party members can cast spells from the sidelines. While also being swapped out through the tag team system.
Outside battle, the open, puzzle-filled environments give party members plenty of opportunities to shine. From Kayenne’s telekinetic talents to Rosalya’s use of fire to reveal hidden entrances, use potent abilities to overcome any obstacle that stands in your way.
Linux release according to the Kickstarter:
“PC includes Mac and Linux but not at day one. We don’t have any release date yet.”
So as it stands right now, we still don’t have any official news. The closest thing developer Enigami is willing to issue are comments via Kickstarter updates. Which is about as good as it gets. So there is no specific Linux release date yet.
So I believe Enigami are releasing the Windows build first. Keeping up with bug fixes and such, then following up with the Linux and Mac builds. Since this is an Unreal Engine 4 game.
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is an Action-RPG developed by French independent studio Enigami. Hence this gaming adventure will take players on a journey throughout the universe. Once that is on the verge of collapsing, following the fragmentation of planet Mahera. So you can play as Chado and his companions. Travelling through the celestial islands on their flying ship.
After a crash-landing on one of the most hostile of the celestial islands. Finding yourself in the middle of a conflict involving multiple kingdoms. However, this explosive situation might find a peaceful outcome. Using Chado’s newfound unique ability to perceive and communicate with the Shiness. Hence this mysterious spirit embued with magic.
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom release date is on April 18, 2017. Pre-orders for PC are open on Steam. Hence including the Official Shiness Manga, the Original Soundtrack, with a 15% discount.
Paradox Interactive and #Paradox Development Studio today revealed the release date for Mandate of Heaven. Hence the #latestexpansion for #EuropaUniversalis4. The expansion, which adds new gameplay events since the release of Rights of Man. Since these new features to Paradox’s award-winning grand strategy game of global domination, will arrive on April 6, 2017 for Linux, Mac and Windows PC’s. So players will be able to experience new ways of playing Europa Universalis IV next month. While including the major nations of East Asia, with new features surrounding the Japanese Shogunate, the Celestial Empire, and more. Mandate of Heaven will retail for $19.99 USD via digital distributors worldwide.
Mandate of Heaven’s features include:
- Ages and Golden Eras: Earn perks in four historical ages for meeting specific goals, building up to declaring your nation’s single Golden Era – 50 years of prosperity and power.
- Meritocracy: The Chinese emperor can hire good advisors more cheaply, keeping the empire functional no matter who rules.
- Tributaries: Some Asian nations can demand that weaker powers pay an annual tribute, whether in gold, manpower or monarch points.
- Manchu Banners: Manchu provinces can provide cheap and effective Banner armies drawn from the traditional tribe system.
- Japanese Shogunate: Compel the loyalty of your daimyos with new interactions that require them to submit to your authority, contribute to your power or even commit seppuku
- Diplomatic Macrobuilder: Common diplomatic actions are now easily available from the macrobuilder interface.
- New Events and Decisions: Most of these new systems are connected to new event series or decisions, enhancing your historical immersion.
Therefore, to give players a first glimpse of Mandate of Heaven ahead of the release date. Paradox will begin showcasing new features from the new expansion in a live stream. Since this now available on their Twitch channel on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. The first stream will take place at 14:00 CET (6:00 a.m. PDT).
After two years of sharing all of the gritty details of Thimbleweed Park‘s development with #Kickstarterbackers and curious bystanders. Hence #RonGilbert, Gary Winnick, and the rest of the Thimbleweed Park team are excited. Since they are finally #announcing the March 30th release date for Linux, Mac, Windows PC.
So if you’ve recently emerged from an underground bunker and have never heard of this mysterious adventure in gaming. These are the creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. Well known in the gaming business. So the Thimbleweed Park developers are as excited as we are. Since this is a day-one Linux release. Including Ransome the clown too.
Here are some important pre-launch Monkey Island details:
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge. While toilets run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before.
So the gaming experience consists of five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. While they don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
…Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
…What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
…Does the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
…So will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
…Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
…And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered. So players will question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems. Therefore players switch between five playable characters to uncover the surreal secrets of this strange town in a modern mystery adventure game. Hence the creators go deeper and get weirder.
Thimbleweed Park will launch on Steam and GOG for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. We will announce pricing closer to the release date. There also plans to bring Thimbleweed Park to iPhone/iPad and Android later this year.