Tag Archives: release
Now with a full release in gaming news, Hot Guns. Hence this #fast and #destructive action-platformer for Linux, SteamOS and Windows PC. All with a different variation of random #gameplay. Now the full release is available on Steam.
So I have to admit, my first impression is Broforce. The epic shooter platformer that boasts a roster of nostalgia beyond compare. Let alone the multiplayer action. Yet it seems we have a contender, Hot Guns.
What’s the Story
Since serious problems arise. The quick and simple solution, the only choice, they call for you. So conventional methods of operation “shoot first then shoot again!”. The mission, eliminate the 3 guys in charge. Hence the rather predictable but well armed organisation. Here players will get coordinates, a pager, powerful guns. And even bigger news, access to unlimited ca$h. While working on the basis of what you find is yours.
Hot Guns Features
- Full-action Single Player story mode
- Up to 4 Players in the Local Co-op missions [more to come with the updates]
- Local Deathmatch arenas
- An awful a lot of justified violence
- Powerfully messy guns
- Milions of fake currency to collect (it can be spend to buy even more powerful guns !)
- Gadgets which will make running and shooting even more pleasant
- And who knows what else [with future news updates]
So all of the Hot Guns gaming mayhem is available now on Steam. Hence this release comes with a 15% discount until May 5th for Linux, SteamOS and Windows PC.
Right now in gaming news, the new #releasedate trailer for Rakuen releases. Hence announcing the full Linux, Mac and Windows PC launch of the story-based adventure game. Created by Plants vs. Zombies composer #LauraShigihara. So Rakuen and its soundtrack will be available May 10th on Steam.
Rakuen Release Date Announcement Trailer:
Rakuen is a story-based adventure game about a little Boy who lives in the hospital. One day, the Boy asks his Mom to escort him to the fantasy world from his favorite storybook. So that he can ask the Guardian of the Forest to grant him one wish. In order to receive his wish, the Boy must complete a set of challenges. Each revolving around helping his neighbours in the hospital. Hence interacting with their alter-egos in the fantasy world.
Hence the story includes a cranky old man who guards a broken music box with his life. While complaining that he never gets any visitors. A young woman in a coma whose husband hasn’t left her side in months. Also a little girl who laments over a friend she was never able to say goodbye to after growing ill. The Boy slowly begins to realize that his neighbors are plagued by secrets and struggles. While all are mysteriously tied to the strange hospital.
- Heartwarming and character-rich story.
- Unique non-combat adventure that mixes whimsical dungeons, eerie room escape puzzles. With dialogue-based mysteries that are intricately tied to the story.
- Walk a mile in everyone’s shoes as you traverse each character’s life to learn about their unfinished business and help them through it.
- An original soundtrack featuring multiple vocal songs that are closely tied to each character.
- Collect items and build friendships to gradually make the hospital a better place.
- Go on humorous quests for strange creatures in the fantasy world.
So expect to see Rakuen on the official release date of May 10th. Which is coming available via Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. While the Original 52-Track Soundtrack is available on Bandcamp for $5.
In gaming news, A Story About My Uncle #shown up SteamDB with a Linux #build. Hence the first person platforming adventure release is only available for Windows PC. Also having originally #released on Steam, GOG and Humble Store back in May 2014.
While it looks quite realistic that we will see a Linux port. We are still waiting on further details for the Unreal Engine 3 game. And since this is testing for Linux, that could be just that. Yet looking further into SteamDB we see a Mac testing build as well. Which looks rather like there is a very significant we will have official news soon.
So A Story About My Uncle is a first person platforming adventure game. All about a boy who searches for his lost uncle. While also ending ends up in a world he couldn’t imagine existed. Taking help of your uncle’s mysterious inventions. Since each one lets you jump incredibly high and far through beautiful scenery. While you uncover clues to your uncle’s whereabouts. Meeting fantastical creatures that will help on your journey.
While the movement in A Story About My Uncle is a crucial part. The gameplay focuses on swinging through the world with a grappling hook. Hence giving the player a sense of speed and freedom. Soaring through a game world with a unique art style. Plus a mysterious story that unravels before you.
A Story About My Uncle features
- Grappling hook: An empowering mechanic that gives you a sensation of speed, flow and vertigo like you’ve never experienced before.
- Explore the world: Visit a wonderful and exciting world – from paradisal caves, to lost civilizations and harsh, mystical landscapes.
- Emphasis on story: While searching for your uncle you will meet creatures with stories and fates of their own. Take your time to explore the world to dig deeper into the narrative.
- Non-violent: A Story About My Uncle is a First Person game, but it is driven by non-violent gameplay and a heavy emphasis on story and atmosphere.
So get into some gameplay of A Story About My Uncle, check out Steam, GOG and Humble. Keep in mind, the game works well on Wine (Steam preferred).
We will have more information about the release soon. Ideally get into some Linux gaming with some significant news.
Since we introduced the coming release of the #platformer in gaming news. Hence the day has finally come, Riptale officially #launches. But there’s a catch, the release is only available for Windows PC. While the Linux and Mac ports are coming later after further testing.
So this #GameMaker: Studio 2D action game is really impressive. Yet also aiming to make sword combat as bloody and intense as possible. While the player collects gems that allow them to upgrade attacks. All unleash crazy combos that fill the screen with blood and guts. So if Riptale was a board game, it would shoot scissors at you. All while paying homage to the action classics.
Since gameplays is more than smashing the the attack button. Riptale with simple color scheme keep focus, first aiming at their target and then strike. All while powered by arcane gems to upgrade your attacks. Yet powerful enough to bring down the ancient dragons threatening the world. Since attacks are based on the gem’s charge. The regeneration time is relatively quick. Yet it still means that attacks are fast, but must be planned carefully. Otherwise a player will run out at the worst possible moment.
- CRAFT YOUR OWN COMBO
Purchase attack gems and line them up the way you want to fight.
- GAMEPAD SUPPORT
Unlock the true power in your attacks by utilizing the analogue stick.
- INTERESTING ENEMIES
Encounter dragons and mystical cultists and end their reign of terror.
- LARGE GAME AREAS
Roam through dark crypts, underground forests, and mushroom caverns.
- UPTEMPO SOUNDTRACK
Since the gameplay offers some significant replayability. Due note that gaming is expected to carry out for 10 hours or longer. Depending on your play style and your access navigating levels/dungeons. Which is why we are releasing news. Since the game plays well and completely surprised me. Hence like Hollow Knight but much much faster.
So Riptale platformer is available today on both Steam and Humble Store. With the fast action gaming price of $5.99 USD. Making Riptale a rather worthwhile release in gaming. While the Linux and Mac builds are in testing and will be hitting Steam soon.
Since the first Pinokl Games #release for Party Hard has some great review. Hence now the #sequel 2015’s #stealth strategy hit Party Hard 2 has a playable Alpha. And did I mention it’s free for everyone to play?
Just make note, the Alpha is available on Mac and Windows. So no Linux gaming yet, hence the full release.
Party Hard 2 Announcement Trailer:
So Party Hard 2 is in developement using a new engine (Unity 3D). Which means cross-platform support with changes:
- 3D Environments with physics
- Real-time shading
- 2D Characters blend into the world with 3D meshes for unique depth effects
Since these changes open up brand new gameplay possibilities. Such as explosions in a unique visual style. Hence Pinokl Games and tinyBuid are really keen to show off how it plays.
So this Alpha 1 gameplay shows players some of the new mechanics. All of which is currently in development for Party Hard 2.
- Players are no longer required to kill all targets at the party. Instead, there are pre-determined targets. Stealthy players will want to hide bodies while gaming. Hence beating the level perfectly without creating notice.
- The new Party Vision ability is the big news. This allows players to see interactive objects within the scene.
- Insta-Kill a rechargable ability. While instantly taking out multiple targets in a small area.
- Players will be able to carry up to 3 extra items. So this is in addition to the knife. For example, you can carry a gas canister onto the dance-floors and light it up.
tinybuild are giving away 10 Pre-Order Keys for Party Hard 2. For a chance to win, simply:
So this is some significant news. Since the good folks at tinyBuild are allowing everyone to play Party Hard 2. Hence the freely available Alpha with one level of gameplay. It is only playable on Mac and Windows, no Linux yet. Yet we will see Linux support with the full release coming this summer.