Tag Archives: update
If you follow gaming news, you will know about the new and unique 3D #RPG #multiplayer #sandbox MyWorld. Since the game is created by The Game Creators, who just released an update. Now due not that the Linux release is not available yet. However this is as Unity 3D game and should work in Wine.
So now the developers are adding a massive 950+ Loot Fest. While not including rings, weapons and armour sets. Giving players a chance to grab drops from killing enemies in any world you are adventuring. Since this this also guarantees loot drops from bosses. Plus inventory for storing loot and checking hero/items stats.
We are looking into porting MyWorld to Linux and hope to carry out this development once our current Early-Access release is completed.
How long will MyWorld be in Early Access?
“We’ll develop and refine the product for another 9 months or so before a final full release. The timing will be determined by the player feedback we receive as we work alongside our early adopting community.”
Dave Milton, Lead Developer on MyWorld, said today, “There are now 13 levels of difficulty from Evergreen to Demon Blight 5. Set from your inventory when inside the hub world. All 967 items can be found in each of the 13 levels. So we actually have just added 12,571 items. Plus, our 5 knights, including the infamous ‘Bucket Man’. Now having names and a great mix of abilities and strengths.”
So this latest news update to MyWorld brings big improvements. Yet follows the addition of combat two weeks ago and the ongoing addition of loads of gaming content.
Released on Steam Early Access. MyWorld has been described by users as “It’s like RPG maker, but with 3D graphics, better gameplay. And you don’t have to be a nuclear physicist to make a good story and game” and “An excellent framework for beginners, MyWorld is like Minecraft for game design”.
Since having sold over 100,000 standalone copies. Hence this latest Road Redemption news includes Linux in the Early Access update. This news came about recently after an update on #Steam and a Discussions comment. Hence the #update itself is very lengthy: including better level progress, boss battles, improved loading times, voice acting, better mission details and character class selections.
Latest update and Linux:
“We are working on it right now. We are looking to push it live today.”
So for those of you who don’t know. Road Redemption is as title where players lead their motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country. And where gaming is all about driving while using combat.
So players can earn in-game money by completing races, assassinations, robberies. While also taking on other challenges in your path. And as you collect loot, upgrade your character, bike and weapons. Or just play as Shovel Knight.
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous. So death can come quickly. There are no extra lives nor continues. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you’ve collected can be used for upgrades.
While in the multiplayer mode, work with friends or fight against them. It’s up to you.
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Without telling anyone, your gang leader has decided to head to the capital on a desperate assassination attempt. When the government catches him, the consequences for your gang, and everyone you know and love, will be devastating.
It’s up to you and your fellow gang members to race across hundreds of miles of dangerous highways in order to track down your derelict leader before the government does. What you do next is up to you. Do you try to stop him in order to protect your family and friends from punishment, or do you join him in a risky attempt at ending the oppression once and for all?
Road Redemption Features
- Single Player Campaign with full 4-player splitscreen co-op (online support coming very soon).
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations
So the other news, Road Redemption is currently available with a 10% discount on Steam. But this gaming discount is only around for a few more hours.
Rocket League enthusiasts will love these #newfeatures available in the latest Linux news #update. Hence this update brings about about a host of new gaming features, including the Dropshot #gamemode. While also including new achievements, crates and of course arenas, all available on Linux. Probably the most impressive update since Starbase ARC and AquaDome arena announcement.
So we are keen to announce the the update is now available. Before you fire up Rocket League you will probably receive notice of the 1.9GB update. Therefore make sure to update the game first.
Rocket League – Dropshot Trailer:
So, in addition to the electrifying new mode, the update includes further content. Hence this news marks the end of ‘Competitive Season 3’. With the Wheel rewards distributed to competing players based on highest skill tier. Since the ‘Competitive Season 4’ starts with a variety of changes. While also including a new eSports “Live Now” button on the main menu. Notifying players of official streams.
Since the Spectator camera now sees improvements, including a Boost Meter and Rumble Power-up indicator, for those in Player View. While a new speed-themed Turbo Crate. This includes the potential to unlock animated Decals, Exotic Wheels, Black Market customisations. Along with a new import Battle-Car Endo, because it’s only available as a limited-drop inside the Turbo Crate. While not excluding the six new Achievements for gaming, and Trophies.
- Dropshot game mode is now available in the unranked playlists
- Neo Tokyo has been removed from Casual and Competitive playlists
- Turbo Crate has been added
- Painted Endo bodies and Tachyon Rocket Trails can be found in the Turbo Crate
- Seasonal Easter Items can be acquired March 22 to April 17
- Season 3 of Competitive play is ending and Season 4 begins. Titles and items will be awarded for the highest rank achieved during the season
New Content available:
- “Core 707” is now available when playing Dropshot
- “Mannfield (Night)” is now available in all playlists
- “Neo Tokyo” has been removed from Casual and Competitive playlists
- The map will remain playable in offline and private matches
- In a future update, Neo Tokyo will return to online play with a standard layout
- Turbo Crate has been added
- Painted versions of the “Endo” Battle-Car are available from this crate.
- Painted versions of the “Tachyon” Rocket Trail are available from this crate.
- Seasonal Easter Items can be acquired March 22 through April 17
- Easter Egg Antenna
- Bunny Ears Hat
- Easter Basket Hat
- Registered Voter
- Head to ‘Arena Preferences’ and use all of your votes
- Equip the Halo Topper and win a match on Starbase ARC
- Brave the Elements
- Complete a match on wasted land, under the sea, and in outer space
- Damage Control
- Win a Dropshot match via shutout
- Full Course
- Score a total of 18 Goals in Dropshot
- x10 Damage a total of 320 panels in Dropshot
So if you want to get into some gaming and see the new seasons features and the Dropshot mode. Download that Linux update while you’re reading the news. Those new crates are being opened and therefore the new car, wheels and more. So get yours free on Steam.
So we launched gaming news about a month back regarding The Exiled in Early Access release. Since this time, developer Fairytale Distillery have been keeping up with #playerfeedback. So now they are launching the first #majorupdate for the game, hence #Season2 and Update 1.1 for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Therefore, The Exiled Season 2 starts now. Since this season comes with a host of brand new game worlds (modified world map). Plus a ton of game features in this update.
The Exiled new Features:
- Party System: You can now form parties with other players you meet in the game. That means you can share XP and see each other on the world map without having to be in the same clan (or any clan). Party members will also (like clan members) be preferred target for support abilities like heals.
- Diplomacy System: Clan leaders and managers can now add other clans to a “friend” and “enemy” lists. Clan members will then see those friend and enemy tags and be able to easily recognize your clan’s status with another clan. These tags are NOT visible to anyone outside of your clan. They are one-directional (the other clan can choose a different status for you).
- The Healer: Added the Healer (Cloth) armor class to the game with lots of new abilities. The healer is still work-in-progress and will be balanced based on your feedback. It comes with a new ability type – links – that should open a lot more gameplay options for team-players who like a supportive playstyle.
- Added a “camera lock” option to the control menu (J) that centers the camera on your character, disregarding mouse movement.
- Fixed a bug that showed the “error 418” popup unnecessarily often to some players.
- Major performance improvement: There are no more lag spikes when large numbers of mobs spawn at the same time.
- Major performance improvement: Massively reduced the base load of the game servers, leading to a smoother experience.
- Fixed some holes in the environment colliders that separate world map areas from each other.
- Meteorites and carcasses do not spawn outside of the game world anymore.
Hence this bit of gaming news, get into The Exiled Season 2. Available to play Free on Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
So independent development studio Sandbox Interactive released the #trailer for the upcoming “Galahad” #update. Hence the sandbox MMORPG Albion Online which they are in the process of implementing over this weekend for Linux. Galahad will bring #massivechanges to the final beta starting March 13. While allowing players to explore Albion in a whole new and improved way. In addition, Sandbox Interactive are releasing the start times for Founders to get their hands on the much anticipated update.
Galahad revamps the world of Albion
So as the biggest content update for Albion Online to date. Galahad is literally reshaping the world players can explore. Since it not only does it give players a vastly improved user interfac. After the update, the whole landscape of Albion will see a reshaping, giving players plenty of new space to explore. Hence including the new biome cities.
While other major changes have been implemented in the PVE system. So new content and challenges awaiting players include Guardian challenges, group attacks on the Home Bases of the Undead or the Disciples of Morgana. As well as all-new expeditions for single players or groups. Is that all? Of course not. Find out more about the Galahad update in the detailed update trailer:
Back to Albion
To prepare for the update, the Albion Online servers are currently down and the previous game data is being wiped. Legendary Founders will be the first to get their hands on Galahad, with instant access on Monday, March 13, at 12:00 UTC. Epic Founders and Veteran Founders will have access on Tuesday, March 14, and Wednesday, March 15, at 12:00 UTC respectively. The following list gives a handy overview of what 12:00 UTC translates to in various time zones:
- 05:00 a.m. PDT (Los Angeles)
- 8:00 a.m. EDT (New York)
- 09:00 a.m. BRT (São Paulo)
- 01:00 p.m. CET (Brussels, Berlin, Paris)
- 03:00 p.m. MSK (Moscow)
- 11:00 p.m. AEDT (Sydney)
For all those interested in playing Albion Online, become a Founder and join the adventure.