Since being inspired by classic SNES-era RPGs. The release #Tangledeep polished turn-based roguelike RPG is coming to Linux, Mac and #Windows. While set to arrive on Steam Early Access on Wednesday, July 19th. So it’s impressive to see the #games release coming to Linux, Mac and Windows.
So Tangledeep features impeccable pixel art. Along with a stirring score by lead developer and award-winning composer Andrew Aversa. While accompanied by legends Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth). Therefore the games sure to scratch that roguelike itch in epic 16-bit fashion.
Tangledeep: Early Access Trailer:
For hundreds of years, people have enjoyed the peaceful tranquillity of underground settlements and villages. Yet where the only route to the surface is Tangledeep. A mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above.
So explore sprawling dungeons, conquer bizarre foes, and experience a new adventure. Since each floor is filled with magical beasts, ancient automatons, dangerous environments and hybrid biomes. This requires patience as well as skill to successfully navigate.
Tangledeep features a robust and customizable job system, with 9 unique jobs to master. The game also supports a number of features designed to give players the perfect level of challenge. You can opt for the true roguelike challenge of permadeath – or simply return to town upon death, for example. It’s also possible to share progress between characters by using the banking system – or by planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
Are you ready to take on the fearsome wonders of Tangledeep?
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated gameplay as you complete quests and collect items.
- Master deep, tactical combat across 9 unique jobs.
- Choose between two game modes – Heroic Mode (with permadeath the best way to play the game). And Adventure Mode (no permadeath).
- Share progress between characters by using a banking system – or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Take in the scenery – with stunning 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Play while listening to a beautiful soundtrack from award-winning composers.
Tangledeep will be available on Steam on July 19 for $14.99 USD. Since the games hitting Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows.