Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge beat em up game launches on Linux and Windows PC. All due to the efforts of developer Tribute Games Inc. and Ethan Lee. Available now on Steam with a discount.
Thanks to the fighting game experts at developer Tribute Games. The release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is available on Linux and Windows PC. Of course the Linux build is due to the effort of Ethan Lee. Featuring six player co-op featuring the four Turtles. There is also the playable debut of ninjutsu expert Master Splinter. As well as hockey stick hero Casey Jones. And fiery field reporter April O’Neil. So now, fans can jump in and start battling the Foot Clan.
A totally amazing trailer celebrates the long awaited Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge launch. This also showcases the amazing high-octane power of the Turtles in full action. Check out the stunning story mode map and epic in-game visuals. Including two never before seen stages and the return of Dimension X. The spooky home of the evil Krang and Utrom.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge – Release Trailer
Fans will also be able to pick up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge original soundtrack. Composed by Tee Lopes (Streets of Rage 4: Mr. X Nightmare, Sonic Mania). Also featuring a completely original theme song written and performed by Ghostface Killah and Raekwon, We Ain. ‘t Came To Lose. Likewise, you can download or listen to the BSO on Apple Music, Spotify or YouTube.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge like the classic Turtles fighting games of the 1980s. Taking players to the heyday of classic arcades with eye-catching, full-color pixel art graphics. While mixing it with fresh gameplay mechanics and super cool kick. With a radical new story mode through New York City. Then master each player’s unique abilities and combos. Making each run through the game totally unique. Due to the clashes with evil rivals like Bebop and Rocksteady. All returning to iconic locations like Dimension X. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is full of classic TMNT beat-em-ups. All spiced up with a modern twist.
Find the following, bro:
- Iconic retro Turtles action inspired by the 80s. But now on modern platforms
- Local and online co-op for six players. Featuring the playable debut of April O’Neil and Casey Jones in a TMNT beat-em-up game
- Attributes, moves, and animations tailored to each fighter. Honing in on their full personality and giving them a unique advantage in battle
- Impressive pixel renders of iconic locations like Dimension X. And also Coney Island and many more to discover
- An absolutely great OST composed by Tee Lopes. Along with taking part with cultural icons Ghostface Killah and Raekwon
- A platformer from the teams that created Streets of Rage 4 and Panzer Paladin
- A great game to replay thanks to the challenge of taking over the seven characters. Along with gameplay that makes each race totally radical
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge launches with a 10% discount. Price at $22.49 USD / £20.24 / 22,49€. Available for to all pizza-loving fighters for the next week on Steam.