Terror of Hemasaurus retro city smash ’em up game for Windows PC has a Linux update. Due to further details from developer Loren Lemcke. Which is available on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store with 97% Very Positive reviews.
Monstrous city smash ’em up Terror of Hemasaurus will launch on PlayStation and Xbox early next month, and on Switch in January. The skyscraper toppling, people eating action arrives December 7th on PlayStation, December 9th on Xbox, and January 12th for Nintendo Switch.
Along with this detail, we have an update from developer Loren Lemcke. Stating that, “once we have the console versions released and solved any issue that might arise, I will begin to look into a Linux port.”
As previously posted, Terror of Hemasaurus development is using Monogame. Plus the developer is keeping true to their previous statement that a native Linux build is “in the cards”. So things are looking up for the successful retro city smash ’em up game.
Terror of Hemasaurus | PC Out Now Trailer
Released last month on PC, Terror of Hemasaurus is already making a smash, racking up a 97% positive user ratingd on Steam. The game’s developer, Loren Lemcke, is already hard at work on additional content. Along with a new kaiju – a scaly-skinned pangolin called Paingolin. There is also a new mode and some expanded gameplay mechanics planned for 2023. Which is certainly another plus for Linux.
In Terror of Hemasaurus you play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity. Taking on this retro city smash ‘em up. While you punch buildings, slap helicopters, eat humans, and kick cars. So you can enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage. Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4-players in shared splitscreen gameplay.
- MONSTERS! Hemasaurus! Clocksloth! Salamandrah! Autonomous Hemasaurus! Four terrifying (but also kind of adorable) beasts. Each with their own killer moves in Terror of Hemasaurus.
- DESTRUCTION! Explosive pixel ruin and mayhem on a monstrous scale. Reduce buildings to dust. Topple skyscrapers. Destroy everything!
- DEATH! Hurl humans into helicopter blades. Butt slam into crowds of terrified citizens. While you eat people for nourishment! Smoosh them all to save the planet!
- STAGES! Do what the game tells you across a variety of levels! So kick cars into buildings! Rescue the cats and dogs in Terror of Hemasaurus! You can also total a tower in record time!
- FRIENDS! Got buddies? Good for you! Put them to use by getting them to join you for some local co-op carnage. Since up to four friends can cause terror together!
Terror of Hemasaurus retro city smash ’em up game for Windows PC is still coming to Linux. Currently available on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store. Priced at $12.99 USD / £10.29 / 10,79€. The game is also playable on Linux via Proton, should you be up for it.