The #launch trailer for The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 manages to make fun of a few hot topics at once and still be funny.
KingArts’ #point-and-click #adventure, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, is out now and what a way to celebrate, but with a hilarious trailer.
Presented a song in the style of The Hobbit (complete with subtitles) making fun of free-to-play, microtransactions, and many other modern gaming conventions that make headlines.
The game offers classic point-and-click adventure gameplay, and we are guided by the successful BoUT1 formula: Whenever possible, we offer you, the players, parallel problems to solve, so that you can alternate between puzzles. There are tons of puzzles, objects, characters and locations to discover (as a matter of fact: The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 offers even MORE of that than the first part).
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Features:
- A massive, multifaceted story with about 25 hours of playtime
- The trademark BoUT-Humor, lovingly spoofing WoW, LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit and many more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles and our well-proven “Multi-Character-Gameplay”
- The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
- Numerous beautiful locations, improved through today’s computer alchemy
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and hot off the drawing board
- An epic soundtrack with many new compositions
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is an adventure game in the classic style. The game was successfully funded on Kickstarter last year.