The final push against the alien invasion commences with the #action #racer The Collider 2 #launched on Steam this week. In this high-stakes game of reflexes, players will attempt to destroy a colossal mothership looming over the planet. With a fleet of high-tech starfighters at their disposal, players take on a series of near-suicidal missions to destroy the alien invader from the inside. They will take down reactors, collect sensitive data, and avoid lethal defenses all while maneuvering through the vents of the enemy vessel at near light-speed velocity.
Watch the launch trailer on YouTube
- Light-Speed Gameplay – Enjoy a fast-paced arcade experience that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master. Get your adrenaline pumping as you manoeuvre between elaborate obstacles and death traps inside a giant spaceship beautifully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
- Mission Mode – Pilot 6 unique star fighters through 54 missions. Scout, infiltrate, sabotage, and fight to repel the alien invasion once and for all.
- Upgrades & Levels – Unlock and upgrade space fighters, customize their plating, collect power-ups, and level up your pilot rank for higher score multipliers and better rewards.
- Endless Clash Mode – Reach unthinkable speeds that will put your eye-hand coordination to the test. Set new high-scores, compete with friends, and take part in weekly online tournaments.
- Virtual Reality Support – Full VR support on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift right from the start. It’s intuitive, exciting and faster than anything you’ve seen before.
Collider 2 and Linux?
We just tried installing Collider 2 on Linux, so there is an active build, but “missing executable”. Given that this is a Techland release, we expect to see a full native release soon.
The Collider 2 launched this week on Steam for $9.99 / €9.99 / £6.99 with full VR support included.