The Color Of Madness DLC coming this June to Darkest Dungeon on Linux, Mac and Windows. And since the release on Linux back in 2016. Reviews for the game continue to keep Positive. But again, new content is once again being added to the base game. So positive news.
So now a new experience is coming to players with the upcoming The Color of Madness. Which will be coming to the Linux, Mac and Windows version of the game on June 19th, 2018 for $4.99 USD.
So the story is as follows. Some hateful shard of alien origin has streaked through the night sky. Crashing into the old Miller’s farm on the outskirts of the Hamlet. Those unfortunate enough to witness the Comet’s arrival have been blinded by what they can only describe as a shifting, ephemeral hue of damnably abrasive intensity.
Since there has been no word from the farm in a fortnight. Except for the unearthly groaning that echoes from the ruin of the mill…
“When men shake hands with time, time crushes them like tumblers; little pieces of glass.”
― Abu al-Ala al-Ma’arri
The Color Of Madness Features:
- New region: The Farmstead!
- Endless Quest: Survive as long as you can. While getting lost in time and space, confronted by unending waves of enemies new and old. Since you will have to push ever closer to the crash site of the Comet.
- Twisted new trinkets, available for purchase from the Jeweler. Put your gold away—he trades only in Comet Shards!
- All-New Enemy Faction: The Miller and his loyal workmen have become eerie husks of their former selves.
- 3 new bosses – The Miller, The Thing From the Stars, and the Comet itself!
- New Curios help keep your party in fighting shape. While you face the enless hordes!
- Expand your Hamlet with 4 new District buildings and reap their benefits.
- New Quirks, with unique and powerful effects!
- Our biggest soundtrack addition yet from Stuart Chatwood
Steam DLC release (Linux, Mac, Windows):
The Color Of Madness DLC is coming to Darkest Dungeon on June 19th, 2018 priced at $4.99 USD. This also means support for Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam and likely Humble Store too.