The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters full release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the continuing efforts of developer Devespresso Games. Due to arrive on Humble Store and Steam. And rightly so, the games holding a 99% Overwhelmingly Positive review score.
Headup and Devespresso Games are eager to announce The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters details. Since the atmospheric, story driven Korean survival horror game is finalized. Getting an official “full release” on January 28th.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters on continues the dark and sinister adventure. Since it continues from The Coma: Recut journey beyond the deserted Sehwa High School. Then going into the surrounding district. Featuring vibrant, hand illustrated visuals by Minho Kim. Together with a nightmarish story of pursuit by T.L. Riven. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters balances the urgent exploration and the need for survival.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters – Early Access Launch Trailer
Since its Early Access launch which began in late November. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters has ranks within the top 10 of Steam Gamer Reviews for Q4 2019. So the 98% reviewers posting positive reviews. While 40% of the reviewers posting ‘Overwhelmingly Positive’ reviews. Devespresso improved the game. While releasing several major updates during Early Access. So with a final major update arriving at release. The game’s save data will be reset at launch. And as a result, gameplay will offer new surprises and plots. Those not available during Early Access phase of The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you. Now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life or death situations. Or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa. And discover its dark secrets in The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach distant areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
As announced in November. Early Access buyers will receive a free Survival Guide Artbook. And also a copy of the eerie Original Soundtrack for The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters release. Expect more details for the full game price. There are also several special bundles coming closer to full release.
The games also discounted 20% on Humble Store with a regular price of $11.99 USD on Steam. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.