This is also the sequel to popular Korean survival horror adventure. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters arrives on Steam Early Access. The game features distinct visual novel style graphics. Along with manhwa aesthetics. While the game’s official full release is due in Q1 2020.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters also continues the dark and sinister adventure. Which will know from The Coma: Recut’s once familiar events. But now in the deserted and distorted, Sehwa High School. Featuring vibrant, hand drawn in game visuals. Due to the work of Minho Kim. Also, a nightmarish story of relentless pursuit by T.L Riven.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters – Launch Trailer
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters precariously balances the urgency of exploration. While including the need for survival. So jump scares are guaranteed.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit, now with an all-new, and more sinister, AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters. Both the deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide and pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
Pursuer, Dark Song, is ever more fearsome and powerful. So that The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters gameplay is more intense than The Coma: Recut. Likewise, the game features new AI technology. Making the challenge more compelling than ever. The only way to survive is to venture beyond the boundaries of the school. So this means going into the surrounding district. Then you can uncover clues full of dark secrets and engage in strange encounters.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an climatic story driven Korean survival horror adventure. Now available in Steam’s Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $11.99 / £9.99 / €11.99. Live on both Humble Store and Steam.
Early Access buyers will also receive a free Survival Guide/Artbook. Plus an eerie Original Soundtrack. This pack, with a combined value of $7.99 USD/ £6.59 / €7.99, will be delivered with the full release in Q1 2020.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is set for full release in Q1 2020. But thankfully has day one support for Linux. Along with Mac and Windows PC.