The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark now releases in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the continuing efforts of developer Spooky Doorway and publisher Akupara Games. Which is available now with a discount on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.
This is great, The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is out now. So players can uncover the mysteries of Twin Lakes by helping Detective McQueen and Officer Dooley. All in this second exciting installment of the series.
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark picks up after the events of The Darkside Detective. McQueen has to save his usually present (in body, if not mind) sidekick Officer Dooley from the Darkside. So the two can get back to what they do best. Which is investigating the city’s many strange, often paranormal, always paradoxical goings on.
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark | Launch Trailer
Join them in this uniquely funny point and click adventure. While they investigate six more standalone cases. The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark takes them to a carnival. But also local retirement home, and an amateur wrestling circuit. Even as far away as Ireland as they do what they can to keep the Darkside at bay.
- 6 unique cases, the likes of which you’ve never seen before (not a guarantee)
- Uses both pointing and clicking technology
- Music from Thomas O’Boyle. A totally living composer, definitely not undead
- Photo Realistic* Pixel Rendering. But that depends on your definition of photo realism
- 1 mail-in rebate per customer on exorcism services. As a result of hauntings resulting from play
- A brief recap of the events of “The Darkside Detective”. At least for anyone who hasn’t played it and doesn’t want to
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark retails for #12.99 USD but will be discounted by 10% until April 22nd. In addition on Steam, players who own The Darkside Detective get an additional 10% off A Fumble in the Dark if buying as a “Complete the Set” bundle. The game also releases on GOG and Humble Store. Including support in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC.