The award winning series The Darkside Detective sequel is due to debut. This is coming on April 15th, so get ready for “A Fumble in the Dark”. Which is also a showcased game at the London Games Festival last week. Check out the interview video below that defines the game further.
A Fumble in the Dark – London Games Festival Official Selection
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is a serial adventure game. It is also your duty to help a duo of investigators crack the supernatural cases and puzzles in the city of Twin Lakes. Whether it be a noise complaint due to your ritual performing neighbours. Maybe Mothman keeps loitering around your porch light at night. Detective McQueen and his sidekick Officer Patrick Dooley are just a text box away. Point, click, or tap your way through six new cases. Working to get to the bottom of each mystery.
You can also play the official The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark Demo on Steam page. Including support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
- 6 unique cases, the likes of which you’ve never seen before (not a guarantee)
- Uses both pointing and clicking technology
- Music from Thomas O’Boyle, a totally living composer, definitely not undead
- Photo Realistic Pixel Rendering. This depends on your definition of photo realism
- 1 mail-in rebate per customer on exorcism services for hauntings resulting from play
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark sequel is due to release on April 15th, priced at $12.99 USD. The point and click detective comedy is arriving on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to be available via Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.