The Game of Fourtune choices matter visual novel game gets a release date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Which is the result of the work from developer BlackLock Games. Due to make its way onto Steam soon.
16 strangers will have to fight, scheme, and sometimes even kill one another. Doing so in a brutal game of life and death in the newly released The Game of Fourtune on April 4, 2023. The visual novel takes inspiration from Alice in Borderland. All while forcing Linux players to go through different tracks to win the game in order to fulfill one wish. The Game of Fourtune takes place in a complex world run by the Digits of Eden. This all takes place in an underground criminal organization. It will be up to the player to uncover the Game Master’s agenda. Also, a seemingly cute and bubbly goddess named Bell. Including what ties she may have to the underground criminal organization.
The Game of Fourtune Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Players can expect to get to know all of the game’s 16 characters featured throughout the story. Some characters will be taking part in the same game or even teammates. This could also some choices difficult. There is more to The Game of Fourtune than just surviving. Since greater mysteries reveal themselves about how the characters may be related. And also what kind of pasts they may have in common. Foreshadowing and breadcrumb clues may give players some idea of where the mystery leads. But some may still find themselves in random situations. There’s no shortage of puzzles and death games in The Game of Fourtune.
Alongside the game’s release date is a 13-track soundtrack. This captures the complicated feelings throughout The Game of Fourtune. Each track is carefully composed by Jeff Penney. While helping to tell the story of all the characters as they do what they can to fight for their lives in Bell’s twisted and deadly games.
- Character-Driven Story: Play as Clyde and Devon as they figure out how to make it out of The Game of Fourtune alive. With 14 other players in this game. Each with their own agenda, secrets, and goals. You’ll have to remain alert, learning more about each of them along the way.
- 16 Unique Routes: Throughout the game, you will also go on 16 unique routes for each character you meet. These routes will be split between the views of Clyde and Devon. Due to feature different games and interactions. Each route will reveal more about a character’s desires and their past. As well as why they’re fighting for their life in The Game of Fourtune.
- Puzzles and Death Games Galore: Each route has a variety of puzzles and death games to explore. Some are games of trust and chance, others will test your ability to read your opponent or your teammates. Yet others are just flat-out brawls. You can never be certain of what kind of games await you!
- An Elegant and Expanding Flow Chart: Keep track of your progress through The Game of Fourtune. All while using the flowchart system. A simple and elegant way to branch out to different paths. Discover what routes are yet to be found.
- Uncover The Greater Plot and Mystery: Even among the death games, some characters are planning schemes and plots that go beyond The Game of Fourtune itself. Some for themselves, some for redemption, some for others in power. Unravel the mysteries, discover the participant’s greater plans. As well as how many of them are merely pawns as opposed to players. Maybe then, you’ll be able to achieve the best ending possible.
Game Price and Soundtrack
The Game of Fourtune choices matter visual novel game will be available on April 4, 2023. Besides the release date, the game will be available on Steam priced at $24.99 USD / £19.99 / 24,99€. The soundtrack will be available for $9.99 USD / £7.19 / 9,99€. Which can also be bundled with the game for $31.49 USD. Plus support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.