The Garden Path about building a safe place via gardening in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of developer carrotcake. Due to make its way onto Steam in 2021.
From carrotcake comes The Garden Path. This is a slice of life sim about the joys of gardening. While building the comfort of building a safe place. And the butterflies you get from making new friends. The Garden Path is a cozy, pensive taste of the simple life. Due to make it onto Steam later this year.
As the new gardener of this forgotten place, you have a chance to bring life back to a garden that once thrived with love and colour. The Garden Path explores the quiet moments of a life well lived, where your garden will grow to reflect both the passing of time (which runs in concert with the real world) and your own design. Curate, craft, and grow the garden, go fishing for a big catch, make copious amounts of tea, and hang out with your new vegetable and animal-headed friends. Built to be played as and when you wish, the garden will present new encounters, stories to weave, and distractions each time you play. Of course, you may also like to check back in to see how your flowers have grown!
The Garden Path – Announcement Trailer
With a stunning, hand-drawn storybook aesthetic and beautiful day and night original soundtracks, The Garden Path will welcome you with its warmth, tranquility, and low-pressure gameplay. Played at your own pace, the garden is a tender world of familiar sights and sounds, melody, and friendly faces. A safe place to call your own, to curate, and to reflect. A home away from home.
- A humble gardening life-sim with real-time progress even when you’re away.
- Rich illustrated visuals and original soundtracks that draw you in.
- A charming cast of characters in The Garden Path. All with their own unique personalities and stories to tell. Some of your vegetable-headed friends may even decide to move in!
- Plant seeds, watch them grow, then harvest them for materials to use later.
- Go fishing and score a big catch, collect dustflies, and trade your findings for new items.
- Collect furniture, then decorate the garden and your tent to make it feel like home.
Take a stroll down The Garden Path when it launches via Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC later this year. Wishlist the slice of life gardening sim on Steam today.