The Garden Path slice of life sim game’s community focused release is on Linux and Windows PC. Due to the effort and diligent work of developer carrotcake. As stated, available now on Itch.
The comforting slice of life sim The Garden Path launches on Itch.io. Although limited to just 100 players to start as part of an early, community focused release. Doing so ahead of a full launch on Linux and Windows PC later this year.
The Garden Path: Gameplay Trailer
Bringing The Garden Path to players early with a limited release on Itch.io. Due to serve not only as a thank you to the community for their unbelievable support in making the game a reality. But also as a way for new and existing gardeners to play and become an integral part of the game’s development. As a result, the carrotcake team is eager to continue building upon the game. Doing so alongside the community with the Itch.io launch.
The Garden Path offers a space to call your own in a tranquil old garden. Which is also in need of a new gardener to nurture the lands. Alongside new friends with stories to tell and lots of words to tell them with. You’ll explore the quiet moments of a life well lived and awaken a tired place, One that is yours to shape, curate, and grow. Time passes in The Garden Path just as it does in the real world. So check in when you can. Spend a little while meeting new residents, planting seeds, and collecting materials. Then return the next day to check on your plants, your new friends, and see what’s new in The Garden.
- A humble gardening life sim with real-time progress even when you’re away.
- Rich illustrated visuals and original soundtracks that draw you into The Garden Path .
- A charming cast of characters, all with their own unique personalities and stories to tell. Some of your vegetable-headed friends may even decide to move in!
- Plant seeds, watch them grow, then harvest them for materials to use later.
- Go fishing and score a big catch, collect dust flies, and trade your findings for new items.
- Collect furniture, then decorate the garden and your tent to make it feel like home.
The Garden Path slice of life sim is community focused release available on Itch. So you can just be one of 100 players to have early access to carrotcake’s pensive taste of the simple life. Priced at $24.00 USD / £18.39 / 22,39€. There are still copies for Linux and Windows PC.