The Great Perhaps is a time travel adventure to debut on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Caligari Games. The unique storytelling puzzle game is coming to Steam published by Daedalic Entertainment.
The Great Perhaps is also a time travel adventure game. Launching in Linux, Mac and Windows PC via Steam on August 14th. The debut title from indie developer Caligari Games. Also an original thought provoking journey. Featuring hours of puzzler gameplay. Including climatic story telling in a unique sci-fi universe.
Check out the quick action time swapping. With hand drawn Soviet inspired art design. The trailer also gives a more detailed look at gameplay.
The Great Perhaps Teaser Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
The Great Perhaps is a pre- and post apocalyptic adventure. While you control a cosmonaut returning to Earth. Only to find the wasteland ruin by an unknown disaster. Armed with a mysterious lantern. Since the device can both reveal the past and transport you between timelines in an instant. While you overcome challenges and survive dangers in both eras. So you can uncover and perhaps prevent what happened. While you explore this rigid vision of our planet’s future.
- Use time travel to solve challenging puzzles in The Great Perhaps. While you unlock the mysteries behind the apocalypse
- Experience a world of gripping tension. Also haunting sorrow before and after the fall
- Discover creative story telling. Which binds together past and present
- Meet notable characters with touching personal stories
- Original dynamic soundtrack which adapts to each timeline
- Wistful hand drawn 2D art style. Inspired by the Soviet aesthetics
The hero will face the danger in The Great Perhaps. While you explore the post apocalyptic present. As well as in the past. Helping him on his journey to find out the truth. Both for what causes the disaster and even save the planet.
The Steam release is coming August 14th. Arriving for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.