The Jackbox Party Pack 7 gets a day one release in Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Jackbox Games, Inc. Which is available now on Humble Store and Steam with a discount. Plus the reviews are already 90% Positive.
Jackbox Games are eager to release The Jackbox Party Pack 7. Since you now grab the newest fun filled collection in the hit party game. Which also excellent to see native support is available on day-one.
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 Official Trailer
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 features five new crowd-pleasing additions to your party game library:
- Quiplash 3, a head to head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses. With quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together. So you can survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing/fighting game where you create absurd characters who battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite in The Jackbox Party Pack 7? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech while responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before. Or you can also be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret person, place, or thing with a very limited vocabulary. While hoping that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
How to join in on the game:
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. With up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome.
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB. The game also supports past features and settings. Including manual censoring, subtitles, and family-friendly modes. So you can make it easier for families and streamers to host the perfect party this holiday season. New features in the game include a content filtering tool. Since this helps block offensive user generated content and a new moderation tool. Likewise, this allows for an additional user to join and help review user generated content. Doing so before it appears on the game screen.