This is the release of Tropico 6’s first DLC, The Llama of Wall Street. Which also includes the Seguridad Social. The seventh free update to the beloved dictator simulator. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
The Llama of Wall Street adds an array of new in-game features. Since Tropico 6 now manipulate the stock market. Allowing you to use the Trade Institute building. So that players can directly change the in-game economy. While altering the value of goods. Such as shellfish, tourist fees, or even a dictator’s favorite, and uranium.
The DLC also adds random economic events. While the Arabian Oil sees a hefty tariff added. As well as goods traded with the Middle East and USA. As The Brink of Chaos event inflates the value of weapons, canned goods, and steel. Including other items key to surviving an apocalypse.
The Llama of Wall Street also expands on Tropico 6’s existing content. Alongside the Trade Institute building. The first DLC adds the industry boosting Toy Workshop. As well as the Smart Furniture Studio. The feature list below gives a break down of the DLC. Including the features of the Seguridad Social update.
Tropico 6 first DLC: The Llama of Wall Street Trailer
The Llama of Wall Street features a variety of new features and mechanics. The price of goods will now react to the changes and trends in the global market. Players will also be able to use new buildings. Such as the Trade Institute, to play the markets and manipulate export prices. The Llama of Wall Street features new missions and events. Plus additional customization options and rulings.
So now you can join forces with your very own stockbroker. Satisfy your inner white collar mogul. While taking over the US economy and helping establish the Tropico name as a global megabrand. Play the markets and disrupt Wall Street. As you reveal the sinister secrets of The Broker. And work to become the ultimate corporate llama among wolves.
- Enter the world of big business with the new standalone mission: The Llama of Wall Street
- Use new buildings the Trade Institute, Toy Workshop and Smart Furniture Studio to further your economic power
- Expanded gameplay mechanics means goods. Now subject to price fluctuations, trade impacts and trends. Infiltrate global markets to forecast future trends and play the markets as you see fit
- Random events will pose extra challenges and have positive, negative or mixed effects on global market situations, trade or production. Keep an eye out and act accordingly
- Sharpen your skills in a brand-new sandbox map
- Play how you want in The Llama of Wall Street. Including more edicts, traits and customization options. Both for El Prez and his palace.
Seguridad Social update 7 :
- New building ‘Warehouse’. Perfect for storing goods and cashing for a quick buck later on!
- Additional sandbox map ‘Rio’
- Addition of the community-requested ‘Social Security’ edict, enabling students and retirees to receive money from the government and avoid going broke.
- In-game introduction of the #WorshipElPrez social media contest winners