The Neinzul Abyss game expansion launches for AI War 2 on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. As a result of the continuous work and effort of developer Arcen Games. Available now on Steam.
Arcen Games is eager to launch the new expansion for its space strategy cult hit AI War 2. The Neinzul Abyss is available now on Steam only. Furthermore, an update for The Spire Rises expansion is also now available.
We have encountered the Neinzul before, but never like this. All we have ever seen is their vanguard; their young, their hunters. Never has anyone faced the full central might of their civilization, until now.
The Neinzul Abyss expansion allows you to play through the whole game as a Necromancer. This also means you control a mobile fleet that feasts on the living from other universes. Capture enemy guard posts, make skeletons, and wights out of enemy ships. Quest against the Templars and the Neinzul Elderlings. Development on this massive new playstyle took an entire year. So the word from our testers is that this is their new favorite way to experience the game.
For multiplayer, there is also an optional Necromancer Sidekick. This can play alongside human or necromancer empires. Doing so in single-player or multi-player to have any number of Necromancer Empires. Either on their own or with other player types.
AI War 2: The Neinzul Abyss Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
The Neinzul Abyss expansion also includes more content. Due to further ships, abilities, two new map types, eight new AI types, and an alternative win condition.
Five New NPC Factions:
- Neinzul Sappers can be the ultimate ally… for you or your enemies
- The Neinzul Elderlings are giant creatures you can unleash. Due to roam around the galaxy, even without the necromancer in the Neinzul Abyss
- Plus the Neinzul Custodians are fractured groups of Neinzul. Then have found their way to our galaxy, that will show undying loyalty to any that accept them
- Neinzul Migrant Fleets constantly appear at random on the map. Either opening up new holes in your enemies’ defenses or annoying them. While leaving you to pick up the pieces
- Likewise, the Neinzul Wild Hives appear to be relatively peaceful if left alone. But their hives actively inhibit the abilities of any ships within their territory
Besides the Neinzul Abyss release, we have updates to ‘The Spire Rises’ Expansion
The following updates are applied to The Spire Rises expansion:
- New Ark Empire player type
- Spire Insued Empire player type
- Modular Ships
- New Chromatic Horror faction
- Several new Spire Dyson Sphere factions
- Warheads and Interplanetary Weapons. These are related to the spire dyson sphere factions
AI War 2: the Neinzul Abyss game expansion launches on Steam. Priced at $8.99 USD / £6.47 / 7,37€. Including support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.