The Parrot That Summons Demons tragedy horror FMV Demo is live in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer CASE. Which is available to player right now via Steam.
The Parrot That Summons Demons is a family tragedy horror FMV game. Wone that also features a surprisingly deep, dark, and unsettling story. Thanks to the creative efforts of the Bloody Service. Which also has a port in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC.
The demo is available now and it features two small chapters. Kind of a weird and yet depicting adventure from Samantha’s timeline (the oldest daughter). While full game is due to feature multiple chapters. Which will cover every member of the McCauley’s family.
The Parrot That Summons Demons – Teaser II
Note: The demo of The Parrot That Summons Demons is part of the Steam Games Festival until February 9th. While the floating chair in the teaser might freak you out. It certainly makes you wonder how a parrot can summon demons?
Features (Expected in full game):
- Cinematic Experience: Horror Visual Novel with full FMV support.
- Multiple playable characters: Play the game from the viewpoint of any of the four members of the family.
- Multiple Endings: Unlock every possible ending to understand more about your new pet and… Well, demons.
- Innovative Inventory System: Slots used to keep items may have an impact on narrative outcomes.
- What would Freud say?: Alexander McCauley is modeled after the father of three members of our studio (yeah, we’re six people and three of them are brothers!)
The Parrot That Summons Demons tragedy horror FMV is due to release on Steam. With support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. But the Free demo on Steam is only around for another day. Unless you’re too afraid to play it.