The Season of the Warlock point and click puzzle adventure gets its first trailer for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to developer enComplot, the two people indie studio. Due to make its way onto Steam.
The first trailer unveils an early look at the game. For a point and click puzzle adventure, it actually gets me more interested in the game. Which is an upcoming weird horror comedy adventure game. Due to make its way onto Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. While taking inspiration from the gothic tale tradition. Plus, there are two storylines to choose from in The Season of the Warlock.
About The Season of the Warlock
Lord Alistair Ainsworth is at the University of Edgestow. He’s giving a lecture on the enigmatic figure of Waldemar the Warlock. Who they say reigned with an iron fist with the use of dark magic in the distant region of Groldavia. But his searches are little more than absurd in the eyes of the scholars. For there is no proof of the existence of the warlock at all. Lord Alistair, frustrated, decides he should look for it in Groldavia. This is all just the beginning of The Season of the Warlock.
There, he will find an imposing portrait of the warlock. Which also appears to be the guardian of Waldemar´s errant soul. Which is also a soul that is still yearning to carry out its grisly vengeance. While presenting Lord Alistair with an offer he will not be able to resist… Or will he?
The Season of the Warlock Teaser trailer
Far from any hint of civilization and lost among the deepest mountains of Eastern Europe. The Barony of Groldavia offers its visitors the most authentic reaction. Since its based on a rancid tradition of illiteracy, fear and sheer ignorance. Therefore, The Season of the Warlock will have you discover Groldavia. Savouring the true flavour of the fateful Europe.
- Two storylines to choose from: same overarching plot, one choice that changes everything you play.
- Grand adventure design: experience a complex series of connected organic puzzles at the heart of the game.
- Captures ‒ with a twist of humour. While offering the charm of the horror films from the 60s and 70s. Such as those based on the works of Edgar Allan Poe and H.P. Lovecraft. While favouring the charisma of actors such as Vincent Price, Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and Barbara Steele.
- Both point & click and direct control options: Since The Season of the Warlock puts you are at the helm.
- Two playable characters, two world visions: step in the shoes of both Lord Alistair Ainsworth and his loyal butler, Nigel.
- Atmosphere reigns supreme: rich artistic imagery. While offering lively and colourful 2D backgrounds, and wholly blended 3D characters.
- Original soundtrack with live instruments. And also full voiceovers in English.
The Season of the Warlock is a unique point and click puzzle adventure. Due to make its way onto Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.