This week we focus our attention on vacancies specifically for programmers
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we’re focusing on programmers, likely the most in-demand discipline in game development.
Everyone wants good coders, but we’ve made sure that our five vacancies below call for diferent levels of expertise.
All jobs are mainly UK-focused this week. If you’re not a programmer or perhaps fancy a job somewhere else, there’s a load of vacancies available on the Jobs Page.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Junior Programmer / London / UK / Click here
2) Junior-snr Programmers / Midlands / UK / Click here
3) Gameplay Programmer / London / UK / Click here
4) Senior Programmer / London / UK / Click here
5) Game Engine Architect / Sweden / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.