The Warden & The Paunch releases support on Linux and Mac beside Windows PC for Total War: WARHAMMER II. Thanks to Feral Interactive and CREATIVE ASSEMBLY. Now available on Humble Store, Steam and the Feral Store.
The Warden & The Paunch introduces two new Legendary Lords. These are available for the Greenskins and High Elves races. While both feature an interwoven campaign. This also comes together in an epic showdown. So that it will determine the future of the fabled Kingdom of Yvresse.
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Warden & The Paunch Trailer
The Warden & The Paunch DLC certainly brings powerful new units. As well as more abilities and mechanics for Total War: WARHAMMER II:
- Two new Legendary Lords, pitted against one another in a fierce rivalry from which only one will emerge.
- Eltharion the Grim commands Tor Yvresse for the High Elves.
- Grom the Paunch leads the Broken Axe Tribe for the Greenskins.
- As Eltharion, swoop into battle on his mighty Griffon, command High Elven Archmages and Lion Chariots drawn by ferocious War Lions.
- As Grom, ride across the world and into battle atop the Chariot of Grom, and cook up special feasts for the boyz in Grom’s Cauldron.
- Recruit elite Regiments of Renown for either faction to cut down your enemies where they stand.
Alongside The Warden & The Paunch DLC pack comes a new update. This is also available for all players of Total War: WARHAMMER II will be ushered in. This Old World Update consists of considerable quality of life improvements to the Greenskin faction. While including improvements to the WAAAGH! mechanic and much more.
Prince Imrik of Caledor will be free to all Total War: WARHAMMER II players. This mighty Lord of Dragons has never once broken an oath to a friend. Who is also determined to help Eltharion defend the realm. Facing off against the mighty green tide that stands before them.