The day of #release is here, hence the news. So Thimbleweed Park is now #available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC on Steam and GOG.
So we all know the story from the news, population: 80 nutcases. A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory and a dead body. Due to everything pixelating under a bridge. The toilets run on vacuum tubes. And do mind Ransome the Clown. While players will definitely have an interesting gaming experience in this place.
So five people with nothing in common get drawn to this rundown town. And since they don’t know it yet, there is a much deeper connection. Oh and they’re being watched. The dead body is almost the least of their problems, yes Thimbleweed Park is weird.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes… guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish subtitles.
So today, Thimbleweed Park is set at $19.99 USD for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. While available now on Steam and GOG gaming stores.