Three years ago, This War of Mine brought the experience of civilian survival. Since games release on Linux, Mac and Windows immerses players into a wartime experience. Triggering both sadness and hope. So we can say that This War of Mine is a compelling game. Letting players into what became a global phenomenon.
So 11 Bit Studio’s are supporting their community continuously. While gaining inspiration for hundreds of ideas. And now releasing the Father’s Promise DLC for 2017.
Watch the Father’s Promise trailer:
Father’s Promise is a story-driven experience. Also based on an audio-drama by award-winning Polish author Łukasz Orbitowski. The player takes on the role of Adam. Hence the father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war. As well as escaping the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate, and sacrifice.
So the DLC offers a brand new, distinctive experience. This brings additional mechanics and several hours of thought-provoking gameplay. It is also the opening of the first season of This War of Mine: Stories. The games next episodes will follow in 2018.
The Father’s Promise DLC introduces:
- A brand new storyline based on an audio-drama written by the famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
- 4 completely new locations
- 5 reconstructed and remastered locations
- Set of new game mechanics: dialogue and clue searching systems
Father’s Promise is the first episode of This War of Mine Stories for 2017. Since this DLC series focuses on narrative over pure survival.
So Father’s Promise is available on Steam for $1.99 (USD). Also, part of the Season Pass for $4.99 USD on Steam, GOG and Humble Store. Also, the DLC is available for Linux, Mac and Windows.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0