Those who Came non combat-based RPG game has Linux support in the plan with Windows PC. All thanks to the ongoing creative effort of developer ROLLDBOX GAMES. Currently available on Steam Early Access.
Independent development studios Rolldbox Games release their adventurous non combat-based RPG Those who Came. Which also sums up certain aspects only imaginable in other games. While its competitors just combine party based gameplay with combat. Or maybe puzzle based gameplay with a cartoon style. Those who Came goes beyond mixing up non combat RPG and party gameplay. Doing so with a stylized feeling to it. Just what we needed to have fun with friends.
To top it off, developer ROLLDBOX also has Linux in mind. Since they are looking to expand platform support.
- We don’t have the product available for Linux right now, although it is in our future plans. We believe that gaming doesn’t end on Windows!
- It is developed in Unreal Engine 4
Those who Came is due to get a full release in 2022. That means that Linux support will be coming sometime up to that point. Since the game is in early access, its typical for UE4 games to only offer Windows PC build. Then once close to a full release, expand platform support.
Those who Came Teaser
Being the first release for ROLLDBOX GAMES, Those who Came excels. Since gameplay offers a huge combination of puzzles and setting hazards that players must evade. This also requires lateral thinking, communication, and -most importantly- cooperation.
In Those who Came gamers play as Sainen, migrants of another planet. Who wake up amidst a deranged world full of natural dangers and a not so friendly welcome from the native species. The objective is not to conquer the land but to heal the planet. Since they arrived in and live at peace with their tenants. A win-win of a sci-fi kind!
Those Who Came gets rid of the frustration that many other gameplays leave. All while making a fun and conscious setting. Positive gaming is the main goal for the game. Certainly, each party will leave players with a sense of satisfaction with positive teamwork.
Those Who Came will soothe anyone out of a heavily loaded day. Due to offering a sense of belonging in the process. Seeing you and your people make the game.
- Non-class defined RPG: Equip different types of suits and mods in Those who Came. Creating your own class style, in combination with the magics!
- Complete multiplayer experience: Always from a cooperative perspective. Play together exploring the surface in a PvE setting, or fight against other players at the Arena.
- Craft awesome gear: Through materials or fragments, players can create new suits and mods that will enhance the suits & magic capabilities.
- Community matters: This is not only your story but a global objective. Find all your friends inside, and heal Solarus!
- Gather your crew: Each map has its own characteristics, but crews will always be from two to seven players.
Those who Came non combat-based RPG is available now on Steam Early Access. All priced at $22.49 USD with a 10% discount. Currently available for Windows PC, but coming to Linux.