Toasty: Ashes of Dusk action RPG game still funding for Linux and Windows PC. Due to the creative talents and effort of developer Pocket Llama. Which has already passed the goal of the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
The Marshmallow Knight still needs your help to raise the funding bar. The action RPG Toasty: Ashes of Dusk, which was fully funded ($25,000 USD) within 3 hours of launching, is now in its last week on Kickstarter. Currently sitting at $85,112 USD in campaign funding. While Pocket Llama announces the final stretch goals of the campaign.
The next stretch goal at hand is a fully animated cutscene for Toasty and its protagonist, Marshall the Marshmallow Knight. As well as more NPCs and original music. After that, the second to last stretch goal widens the universe of the game. Doing so with a second animated cutscene and NPC quests for new NPCs. And finally, if the campaign reaches $150,000, Toasty: Ashes of Dusk will get a new playable area.
On top of all of this, Toasty: Ashes of Dusk is also coming to Linux. According to details of the FAQ. Not just Proton support, a full-out native build. A further reason to pledge your funding support.
Toasty: Ashes of Dusk Kickstarter Trailer
Toasty: Ashes of Dusk stars Marshall the Marshmallow Knight. Who is also an unlikely hero on a quest to stop an all-powerful evil. Due to protect the many friends he has in the magical world of Geldia. All while discovering the truth of his mysterious origins. Such as, why is he a talking marshmallow? Toasty will be released later on Linux, Windows PC, and consoles in late 2023.
Marshall’s quest for identity and to fight evil will take him to all corners of the magical land of Geldia. Toasty: Ashes of Dusk stands out thanks to its engaging, tight gameplay. Including lots of interesting items and special abilities thanks to Marshall’s, well, marshmallow form. Toasty’s inspirations are childhood classics. Beloved games played while growing up such as Final Fantasy, Earthbound, and A Link To The Past. On the shoulders of these giants. Toasty: Ashes of Dusk has been built to be something new and refreshing. The game combines sword combat, peculiar items, marshmallow abilities, and seamlessly mixes multiple gameplay modes. Such as racing, fishing and classic JRPG turn-based combat. Alongside its more traditional zelda style gameplay.
Try the Demo on Itch (Windows PC), but runs on Linux via Wine.
- Engage in an exciting journey that will take you across all of Geldia. Explore a diverse world filled with unique NPCs, dungeons, and enemies
- Use your marshmallow form to your advantage! Burn, stick, roll, and squish your way through all sorts of sticky, perilous situations. Or just hoodwink bosses in Toasty: Ashes of Dusk!
- Help the people of Geldia regain their hope by completing side-quests. A surprising selection of mini-games that totally transcend different genres. All due to keeping you on your toes!
- Unlock new abilities and items allowing you to complete dungeons, puzzles and access previously inaccessible areas
- A loving tribute to Earthbound, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Final Fantasy
- Coming to Steam, the Epic Games Store, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and the Xbox family. Nintendo Switch version also available for pre-order as a physical version through Kickstarter
Toasty: Ashes of Dusk action RPG games Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign is still going strong. Currenty at $85,112 USD and due to reach $150,000 USD. Along with support for Linux and Windows PC.