Too Many Santas! visual novel game coming soon to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the creative efforts of developer Oh, a Rock! Studios. Due to make its way onto Steam next week.
You don’t know what’s worse: your love life or your toy store’s sales reports. Desperate for some yuletide loving (and some new customers!). This is also where you make a wish on a Christmas Star. Too Many Santas! is due to release on December 14th.
This’s when your store is visited by not one, not two, but SIX Santa Clauses. So it’s simply Too Many Santas!, can you watch all of them and run the store at the same time? Or will you also be caught up in the sweet Santa romance?
Too Many Santas! – Launch trailer
Too Many Santas! is a short visual novel where YOU get to date. Since having the choice of Santa Claus! And Santa Claus, and Santa Claus, and Santa Claus…
- Six Santa Clauses to date, with 12 naughty and nice endings to unlock!
- A customizable main character—choose any name and any pronouns you want!
- Over 250 original photographs, bringing the characters and scenery to life
- Lots and lots of Christmas music! Too much Christmas music!
- A 23,000-word script—so it won’t take a whole holiday season to beat
- From the creators of Cat President, The Pizza Delivery Boy Who Saved the World, and other fine weird visual novels.
In a bit of a Christmas miracle, this oversight is being corrected as a visual novel. Due to be arriving and starring the hunky sleigh-rider. Too Many Santas! will be dropping down the chimney very soon. Which will also give you all the Santa-dating simulation you could possibly want.
Too Many Santas! is due to offer tons of laughter and love. So expect to play a visual novel you can enjoy all year round! Also, be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam. Due to arrive on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.