Since the revolution of leading an animal army is almost upon us. The release for Tooth and Tail is coming next week to Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows on September 12th. Which of course includes flamethrowing Boars, mustard gas-lobbing Skunks and paratrooper-puking Owls.
So the release from Pocketwatch Games is also going to include Crossplay. Yip, the developers of Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine and Tooth and Tail think things through.
Since this is a Real-Time Strategy game. Which also features an extensive Single Player Campaign and Online Competitive Play. The games also playable in Split Screen, with Replays and more. Allowing players to build a base, lead your army and eat your enemies. So it would be hilarious if the endgame was a barbecue.
Tooth And Tail – Cinematic Trailer:
Tooth And Tail Features:
- The War for Meat — The Longcoats, the Commonfolk, the KSR, and the Civilized are in the midst of a Civil War over who gets to eat, and who has to be the meat. A darkly humorous tale of riots and revolution is told through an extensive Single Player campaign.
- Endless Replayability — With procedurally generated maps and customizable factions, no two conflicts will be the same, forcing players to strategize rather than memorize.
- Pick-up-and-Play — With matches lasting from 5-12 minutes, split-screen couch play, and controls designed for controllers or keyboard/mouse, Tooth and Tail is a popcorn RTS for veterans and newcomers alike.”
Tooth And Tail Has Crossplay
Tooth and Tail began in Spring of 2014. Since then, games won numerous awards, including being called Jesse Cox’s favorite indie game of PAX East 2017. So for Linux, we are expecting the release to be solid. Since Crossplay means the developer believes in their development.
Tooth and Tail is set for a release date of September 12, 2017. Pre-orders are now available for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows on Steam, GOG, and PS4.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 (Driver mesa 10.6)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
FortyWSep 10, 2017 1:41 pm
there is no linux version on GOG!
that’s what i wanted to say under this article but i did on Everspace one xD :S
Todd LGC AdminSep 10, 2017 2:59 pm
LOL All good FortyW. I know and it’s still the same deal on release, no Linux on GOG. Thanks