Tourism Update and In-Dome Buildings Content Creator Pack releases today in Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Abstraction. Content Creator Pack is out on both Steam and Paradox Plaza.
Paradox Interactive announced that progress is resuming for Surviving Mars. The survival colony builder taking place on the Red Planet, under Abstraction. Also, the company reveals that Surviving Mars has surpassed 5 million players in the lifetime of the game. And yes, this is across all platforms. So to celebrate the return to Mars, Paradox releases an In-Dome Buildings Pack today. While offering a free Tourism Update available to all Surviving Mars players as well.
The Tourism Update is free for all Surviving Mars players. This certainly revamps tourists, offering a RC Safari, adds buildings, and more. With this update, players can expect to see some of their most requested tourism features. Such as Holiday Experience rating rewards and results.
Tourism Update Key Features:
- Happy Holidays – Tourists will now rate their stay in your colony. Which will also determine their Holiday Experience Rating. Above all, that rating will resolve what rewards, funds, and added tourist seekers players will receive.
- Movin On Up – Hotels can be built after completing the Smart Homes research. Since this increases tourist comfort and raises content. Players can even build a Low-G Amusement Park. This adds a boost to each tourists’ Satisfaction stat.
- Rover Safaris – Select waypoints at places of interest and let tourists go touring around your colony. Which even increases satisfaction. Since players can order an RC Safari from Earth. Maybe even build it on their own after completing the Rover Printing research project.
On top of the Tourism Update, new content releases involving a community member. As a result of the developers working with long time modder Silva. The In-Dome Buildings Pack continues Paradox’s focus to support great content creators. This content creator pack offers 8 buildings and a host of technical additions. While even widening housing and community options.
In-Dome Buildings Pack Release Trailer
The Pack Includes:
- Habitats for Humanity
- Smart Apartments (Habitats, Large)
- Seniors Residence (Habitats, Medium)
- Large Nursery (Habitats, Large)
- Dome Sweet Dome
- Medical Post (Dome Services, Small)
- Security Post (Dome Services, Small)
- Hospital (Dome Services, Large)
- TV Studio Workshop (Dome Services, Large)
- School Spire (Dome Spires, Spire)
“Since the launch of Surviving Mars: Green Planet. Our players have been asking what’s next for Surviving Mars. The Tourism Update is just the beginning. The game is in good hands with Abstraction. They’re a team of veteran developers with years of experience making AAA titles. And are passionate about Surviving Mars,” Magnus Lysell, Product Manager for Surviving Mars at Paradox Interactive said. “We’re humbled by the overwhelming support for Surviving Mars. 5 million players is huge and we can’t wait to share what’s next with all of you soon!”
Even more, Paradox and Abstraction tease a full Surviving Mars expansion. Which is in the works and will launch later in 2021. Likewise, this includes support in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC.
Surviving Mars | New Content Teaser 2021
The first game in Paradox’s Surviving franchise. Surviving Mars tasks players with building a colony that can hold human life on the Red Planet’s surface. Available priced at $29.99 USD on Steam and Humble Store. While being discounted 66% on GOG right now.