Toxoids is the games new Species Pack for Stellaris on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Once again due to the ongoing work of the developer Paradox Development Studio and Paradox Arctic. Working to make its way onto both Steam and GOG this month.
Paradox Interactive, a developer and publisher of gross domestic products, just announced Toxoids. Which is a new Species Pack for sci-fi strategy game Stellaris. Due to launch on September 20th, 2022. Toxoids also give players the chance to gamble on the future of their planets for immediate gains. While making the tough choices due to survive a hostile galaxy. With new origins, civics, and a roiling mass of cosmetic options. Now the Stellaris galaxy is going to have plenty of new content for players to sink into.
Clean the gunk off of your monitor and drink in the latest Toxoids trailer. Ready up for the release on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
Stellaris: Toxoids Species Pack | Trailer
Rise from the primal ooze all the way to the stars. While you stake your claim with the hardiest. As well as the most stubborn species in the game’s history with Toxoids. A Species Pack bubbling with visual and mechanical additions to the myriad worlds of Stellaris. Empires featuring the Toxoids species can grow and adapt faster than most creatures. But also tend to make life uneasy for their neighbors. And quite often for themselves.
Due to Feature:
- New Origins:
- Knights of the Toxic God: In the depths of your homeworld, rumors rumble of a true power buried under the toxic sludge. Do you dare to dredge up the secrets of your past of Toxoids. Could you unleash them upon the galaxy?
- Overtuned: The candle that burns the brightest, burns itself into the galaxy’s memory! Play as a species that can gain more and more traits at the cost of its own lifespan. Live for today without worrying about sticking around for tomorrow.
- New Civics:
- Toxic Baths: Grow your population fast with a fresh infusion of mutagenic sludge. So long as you’re willing to deal with the costs to your planet and your people.
- Scavengers: One empire’s trash is your empire’s treasure in Toxoids! Don’t be too proud to harvest debris and ruin for quick building projects of your own.
- Relentless Industrialists: If you’re going to keep up with demand, you’re going to have to learn to ignore all of those petty regulations and negative opinions. The surviving population will thank you for all of the resources you gain.
- New Traits:
- Incubator: Repopulate quickly when your planet is empty. But those growth spots can fill up fast in Toxoids!
- Inorganic Breath: Your own people are a source of valuable exotic gasses! It’s a shame the respirators are so costly.
- Noxious: Other species can’t stand being around you. Plus it seems like your mere life is making your planets awful places to live. On the other hand, other empires have a very difficult time wanting to fight or subjugate you. It’s also funny to see the look on their faces when you’re in the room!
- Exotic Metabolism: You’ve adapted to ask “are you going to eat that?” Where other species would be calling the hazmat team. Eat faster, live longer, and enjoy a scary rainbow of flavors!
- New Cosmetics: Species portraits, ship models, and cityscapes that only a mother could love.
- New Advisor: Grow your empire alongside a relentless source of noxious sarcasm!
Toxoids will launch alongside a free update from the Stellaris. Along with various game upgrades and additions for all players. Due to make its way onto Steam and GOG. Including support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.