Trailblazers has a new co-operative gameplay trailer for Linux, Mac and Windows. Since the debut of the revolutionary racing game is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows in May. Very curious can also see how the racing strategies and tactics will work in different game modes.
So Rising Star Games and Supergonk have a brand-new adrenaline pumping trailer. Since this highlights their upcoming co-operative arcade racing game. This latest trailer showcases players going head to head in co-operative matches online. Also in local two and four player split screen.
Watch the new Trailblazers co-operative trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title. With an innovative on-track game mechanic. Since you have to paint the track and boost on your color. Working as a team to win. Racing in teams of up to three-versus-three.
While players race, they capturing key areas. Which dynamically changes the racing line. Then boost their team’s color. And driving with flair and style will also amass skill points.
Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online. Also locally via split-screen for up to four local players. With additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
Trailblazers, developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games, will be available globally in May 2018 on Linux, Mac and Windows. Keep your engines fueled up and ready for more incoming information by following Rising Star Games on Instagram, Twitter or on the official Trailblazers official website.