Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition transport sim game launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to the work and effort of developer Urban Games. Available with a big discount on Steam and GOG.
Developer Urban Games are eager to share the release of Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition. This is also the newest edition of the best selling simulation tycoon game. Since it features a ton of exclusive content on Linux, Steam Deck, Mac, and Windows PC. Players who already own Transport Fever 2 can unlock the full suite of Deluxe Edition content. This is all thanks to the new Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack DLC.. In addition, players that buy/upgrade to the Deluxe Edition from now until Thursday, March 16, will also receive the “Early Supporter Pack.” This includes exclusive skins for five vehicles.
Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition Exclusive Features:
- The full base game
- Three new maps across all landscape types to test players’ skills
- Six new historical vehicles: Hong Kong Meridian Ferry and McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30. Also the British High Speed Train HST ”Inter-City 125”, Kenworth K100E, and Citroën U55 Currus Cityrama. Along with the Toyama Chihou Railway 8000 Series Tram
- Three new animals for three landscape types: wolf, puma, and tropical fish
- Two full in-game soundtracks from the prequels Train Fever and Transport Fever
- The “Early Supporter Pack,” which includes the following exclusive skins. The prototype design skin for the Lockheed Super Constellation plane. The iconic Atlantique design skin for the TGV Sud-Est train. An American GM Fishbowl bus in the design of Santa Clara County. An alternative skin for the MAZ 103 with a modernized look. Also a colorful skin for the Mercedes Benz eCitaro based on a design from Luxembourg.
Transport Fever 2 – Launch Trailer
Joining the release of Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition content. The developer also offers a free game update for all Transport Fever 2 players. Due to bring in a large range of upgrades. This also includes enhanced graphics, as well as newly modeled vehicles. That also comes with even more detail and optimized rendering. Controller support is now available, letting players choose between the classic user interface and a new UI optimized for controllers. Finally, the update adds an array of technical upgrades. Things like improved stability, performance, memory usage, and loading times. As well as various bug fixes and other bells and whistles.
Transport Fever 2 – Deluxe Edition transport sim game content launches Steam and GOG. Priced at $27.83 USD / £23.49 / 27,83€ including the 42% discount. Also, the Transport Fever 2: Deluxe Upgrade Pack is priced at $7.99 USD / £6.80 / 7,99€ including the 20% discount on Steam and
GOG. Along with support for Linux, Steam Deck, Mac, and Windows PC.