Tricky Towers releases a new boxed edition
Just announced. The boxed version of Weirdbeard Games’ physics-based tower building game. So Tricky Towers has hit the shelves for PlayStation® 4 and PC for 2017. Which likely means the games Linux, Mac and Windows key. So long as you want to own a physical copy of the game.
Tricky Towers is the spiritual successor of 99 Bricks: Wizard Academy. Also a popular iOS and Android game. The mobile version got a rating of 4/5 on Google Play and a 4,5/5 in the App Store. Tricky Towers is a completely redesigned version with added multiplayer. Also built to suit keyboards and controllers over a touch interface. Since the games available on Steam and Humble Store.
Tricky Towers is a physics-based tower building game. Since players have to stack falling bricks to create a stable structure. Also having to try to topple the towers of their opponents. To spice things up in this frantic party game. Players can also use magic to support their own structure. Since they have to fend off dark spells cast by their rivals.
Tricky Towers – Launch Trailer:
Tricky Towers Features
- Conjure up your wizard’s tower; cleverly stack your summoned blocks and use over 17 different spells to win the race
- Tumble down your rivals; use dark spells to hamper or even push over your competitors towers but beware; they can use these spells on you as well!
- Match your wizardry online; challenge up to 4 players locally or online in one of the 3 available game modes
- Take up tricky wizard trials; these challenges require a sharp mind and shrewd magical engineering
- Become the archwizard; climb up the leaderboard and see how you rank among your peers
- Win the Wizardry cup: Participate in local and online tournaments and become the next Harry Potter