We have lift-off! Gameforge the leading publisher of popular massively multiplayer online games. Alongside indie developer Sernur.tech, is eager to announce their roguelike sci-fi strategy game, Trigon: Space Story. Taking inspiration from FTL: Faster Than Light, Trigon: Space Story has drawn the attention of roguelike and strategy game fans from all around the galaxy. While garnering over 100,000 Steam wishlists to date. The indie title is Gameforge’s first foray into single-player games. This is also the beginning of the publisher’s plans for expansion in 2022 and beyond.
Trigon: Space Story – Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Trigon: Space Story places players in the captain’s seat of a fully customizable starship. So now they must manage everything from the weapons systems and engines to the day to day tasks of the crew. There’s a procedurally generated universe with nine sectors to explore. Each containing 10+ individual systems. With dangerous space anomalies, roving gangs of space pirates, and a complex web of intergalactic politics to work through. Players will need to strategize each approach with myriad factors to consider. Outfit each ship with more than 70 different weapons and play from the view of four highly unique species. Each with their own quirks and advantages. A procedurally generated roguelike universe provides a new adventure in every run. Due to force Trigon: Space Story players to truly learn the meaning of “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome”.
- Oh Captain, My Captain: It’s your show out there and it’s up to you to lead and inspire your crew. Make life or death decisions, and craft the most badass ship in the galaxy.
- Build the Best Ship in the Stars: Outfit your Trigon: Space Story star cruiser with more than 70 types of weapons. Including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, bombs, drones, and more.
- It’s a Culture Thing: On your travels, you will make first contact with multiple species. Each with its own unique qualities, like the warmongering militant Rakhi, or the crafty and forceful Earthlings.
- Decisions, Decisions: You find a damaged ship with a crew that needs rescuing. Do you take the noble route and save them? Or hit ‘em while they’re weak and take their stuff?
- A New Adventure Every Time: A procedurally generated universe ensures no run is the same. Also forcing players to learn, adapt, and craft fresh strategies to ensure victory.
Also on Steam. The Deluxe edition of Trigon: Space Story launches for $26.99 USD / £22.67 / 25,19€. The Deluxe DLC optional add-on for the standard edition releases for $9.99 USD / £7.99 / 8,99€.