Trigon: Space Story roguelike strategy game gets a release date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the creative effort and work of developer Sernur.tech. Which is due to release on both Steam and Humble Store.
Gameforge alongside indie developer Sernur.tech, is eager to announce the release date, April 28, 2022. Doing so for their single-player, roguelike strategy game, Trigon: Space Story. Taking insight from FTL: Faster Than Light. Gaining a lot of attention from roguelike and strategy game fans. Currently, receiving over 70,000 wishlists on Steam. A number that continues to grow.
On top of that, a new demo for Trigon: Space Story is playable on Steam. Including a brand new tutorial. The demo also includes an updated UI, minor balance changes, and support for more languages. Including English, French, and Spanish (Spain and Latin American). As well as Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, and Russian. The demo even brings access to players on Linux and Mac with Windows PC.
Trigon: Space Story – Cinematic Trailer
Budding space captains and intrepid galactic explorers now have the chance to win a code for Trigon: Space Story. Since Gameforge is hosting a giveaway until April 24. Enter to win via Gleam.
Trigon: Space Story places players in the captain’s seat. Doing so with a fully customizable starship. While you manage everything from weapons systems and engines to the day to day tasks of the crew. A procedurally generated universe with nine sectors to explore. Each of which contains 10+ individual systems with dangerous space anomalies. Including roving gangs of space pirates and a complex web of intergalactic politics to work through. Players will need to strategize each approach with myriad factors to consider. Outfit each ship with more than 70 different weapons. Playing from the view of four highly unique species. Each with its own quirks and advantages. A procedurally generated roguelike universe provides Trigon: Space Story with a new adventure every run. Also forcing players to truly learn the meaning of “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome”.
- Oh Captain, My Captain: It’s your show out there and it’s up to you to lead and inspire your crew. All while you make life or death choice, and craft the best ship in the galaxy.
- Build the Best Ship in the Stars: Outfit your star cruiser with more than 70 types of weapons. Including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, bombs, drones, and more.
- It’s a Culture Thing: during your Trigon: Space Story travels, you’ll face multiple species. Each with its own unique qualities. Like the warmongering militant Rakhi. Or the crafty and tough Earthlings.
- Decisions, Decisions…: You find a damaged ship with a crew that needs rescuing. Do you take the noble route and save them? Or hit ‘em while they’re weak and take their stuff?
- A New Adventure Every Time: A procedurally generated universe ensures no run is the same. Also, forcing players to learn, adapt, and craft fresh strategies for victory.
Trigon: Space Story roguelike strategy game will launch for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on April 28, 2022. Doing so via Steam and Humble Store. So be sure to Wishlist the game now and try out the Demo.