The first major update to Ink Stains Games’ Steam best selling RPG Stoneshard is here. Which has also sold over 200k copies in its first month of release. While this Trollslayer update brings an incredible new boss, the Troll. And as a result, puts players to the test. But this’s only a small piece of all there is to enjoy in this massive update.
Therefore, to celebrate the release of this milestone addition. Players are able to pick up the game 20% off through Steam’s Midweek Madness sale. This runs until April 17th.
While the addition of the Troll boss is one high point of the update. If you wish to continue playing on the old version. You can certianly check out the instructions on how to rollback.
Stoneshard: Trollslayer Update (Linux, Windows PC)
The upgrades and features:
- A New Dungeon Type, Catacombs. Crumbling monasteries, abandoned churches, and vampiric cults. These can now be found through the land. So get slaying, and enjoy enhancements to dungeon generation. Making all dungeons richer and more complex.
- 2 New Skill Trees: Warfare and Athletics. Customize your character. Control the battlefield in new and exciting ways.
- 3 New Points of Interest, 30 New Weapons, Equipment, and Valuable Items. Time to get exploring in Trollslayer with more to discover and win than ever before.
- Gain Powerful Blessings at Roadside Altars. Take advantage of a fully featured worship system. So you can gain blessings at randomly generated roadside prayer altars.
- Get Dirty and Go Grave Robbing. Sure, it might cost you a bit of your sanity. But taking a pit stop at a nearby cemetery can yield valuable rewards.
- New Plants and Animals. The world has never felt more alive thanks to brand new flora and fauna. Saigas and Bison also roam the fields. Since fresh foliage is ripe to spice up your cooking.
- Expanded and Improved Dialogue. Dig deeper into the world and its inhabitants with expanded dialogue sequences in Mannshire and Osbrook.
- Fast Travel. Don’t want to travel by foot? Enjoy new fast travel between Mannshire and Osbrook using Verren’s carriage.
- Bugs, we squish them. Numerous Bug Fixes and Balance Change come with Trollslayer
What is Stoneshard?
Stoneshard puts you in the shoes of a medieval mercenary. Which also takes place in a dark and dangerous fantasy open world. Craft your dream character with more than 100 abilities. While using 200 pieces of equipment. Trollslayer comes with even more weapons. So you can Take on contracts, fight dangerous monsters, and reap rewards. Balancing the moving parts of a deep character development system. Which demands you manage your physical and mental health. In Stoneshard, there is no reward without risk. And you’ll risk it all with this unique blend of tactical, turn based RPG and roguelike.
Trollslayer is live for Stoneshard on Linux and Windows PC. So be sure to grab the 20% discount until April 17th.