Welcome players back to the world of Ancardia as Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos releases. The sequel 25 years in the making, Ultimate ADOM takes everything players to love about traditional roguelikes. So things like procedurally developed levels, random enemy encounters, and tons of skills. Also a ridiculous amount of build varieties and playstyles. But with modern graphics options, natural controls, and a slick presentation.
The original ADOM was a groundbreaking title. The game set a standard for dungeon crawler roguelike games. As a result, Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos returns those ideas to the 21st century. And releases a host of awesome new features via Early Access. Taking advantage of modern hardware.
Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos release Trailer
Since the events of the first game. The big bad known as Andor Drakon has been seemingly crushed. Now Ancardia is still struggling with the fatal outcome of Andor’s defeat. Sadly, power abhors a vacuum, and seven factions are now trying to be the new top dog. While they bicker with each other. A new evil begins to stir below the surface. So it’s now up to you to head down into the aptly named Caverns of Chaos to search out these dark rumblings. Maybe even keep things from getting out of hand. Dust off your spellbook, grab your favorite cloak, and maybe graft a new arm to your body. You know, so you can hold another weapon.
One top of this, you can even check out the development Roadmap. Which releases upcoming changes by the month.
- Every Run is Different — Thanks to a staggering variety of skills, spells, classes, and factions. Players can enjoy the challenge of Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos. Including a nearly endless range of build combos
- Read the Limb Loaning Agreement — Let nothing go to waste! Collect the severed body parts of your defeated foes and graft them onto your own body. As the old saying goes, two heads are better than one. Even more so when they’re attached to the same body!
- Secret Menu Options — Players can combine more than 380 skills in 25 skill trees. This lets you create the ultimate dungeon delving death dealer. Plus Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos provides extra options for the clever warrior with a host of secret skills. So you can add more depth to the build varieties.
- Multiple Methods for Magic Mastery — Swords are fun, but summoning demons, charming enemies, and flinging balls of fiery death is even better. Plus the game releases with more than 80 spells available. All spread throughout several different schools of magic. This means eager sorcerers have their work cut out for them.
- Keep Things Old School — Hardcore genre purists will be pleased to know that Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos can be played in classic ASCII format. You can also toggle between 3D mode and top-down view
Release week discount:
Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos releases in Linux gaming, as well as Mac and Windows PC. Available now via Steam Early Access for $16.99 USD (£17.49) with a 15% launch discount. The game is currently available in English with German, French, Russian, and Simplified Chinese coming.
Also, there is a depicting “Save the World” Edition for Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos. This comes with bonus wallpapers and the original soundtrack. Plus, for every “Save the World Edition” sold, Assemble will donate 10% of the proceeds to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). The “Save the World Edition” releases on Steam for $25.49 USD (£27.490 with a 15% launch discount. Also available in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC.