Undead Horde action RPG coming to Steam
Undead Horde is a unique action RPG coming to Linux, Mac and Windows, available 2018 via Steam. The games coming from developer 10tons Ltd. Undead Horde is slated for Steam and console release in 2018.
“The undead have been abundantly represented in games for years and years, but there are very few titles where you get to play the villain, the necromancer behind the horde. Luckily we as indie game developers are in a unique position to do something about that!” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
“In recent months, with JYDGE and Tesla vs Lovecraft, we’ve been able to sell thousands of units on launch week in Steam. This puts our games in the top 5% of new indie releases. We aim to repeat the specific steps leading up to this level of success with Undead Horde. And surpass it with new efforts.” Tero continues.
In Undead Horde the player assumes the role of a necromancer on a quest to eradicate the living from the ancestral lands of the undead. The player must roam a fantasy kingdom, kill the living, and raise them as his undead minions. Gradually the player grows in power and is able to take on ever more powerful forces. The player can also find and use an unlimited amount of procedurally generated weapons and magical items to modify the capabilities of the necromancer, and the horde, as preferred. Check out the trailer.
Undead Horde Pre-Alpha Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Undead Horde action RPG Features:
- Slay enemies and assimilate their corpses into your army
- Easy to get into RPG style hack, slash & cast action
- Find items, level up, and raise the dead to become more powerful
- Build up your Necromancer with items to suit your personal tastes and playstyle
- Procedural item generation: Endless number of items to loot, steal and buy – can you find the most epic ones?
- A vast world to explore and conquer – environments ranging from forests to catacombs.
Undead Horde will be coming to Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games set for release in 2018. Currently in pre-Alpha. So likely this will mean a fall or later Summer release.