UnderMine is an action-adventure, roguelike with a few RPG ish elements coming to Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam. Where players will have to adventure deep into the UnderMine. While working to discover powerful relics, deadly enemies, and maybe a few friends.
So players will delve into UnderMine as a lowly peasant seeking fortune and freedom. Each journey promises challenge, discovery, riches, and untimely death. That’s okay though, because your belongings will be passed on to the next peasant. You know, who will hopefully do a little better.
Therefore as you expect, use the gold you find to upgrade your character. Also unlock new abilities and craft some powerful items to be found later in the UnderMine. Discover friendly and unfriendly characters. Some of whom you can befriend to help you in your journey. While others… well you will just have to deal with them another way.
Finally, test your skills and your strategy and face enormous bosses. Which I think is one the most avid features of the game. Who will rock your world, because some of the them are rocks.
UnderMine Roguelike RPG Reveal Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Fully procedural dungeons that constantly change
- Powerful relics that grant special abilities and augment the way you play the game
- Powerful and challenging boss encounters
- Emergent environmental effects and items that interact with one another in surprising ways
- Permanent character upgrades that improve combat prowess as well as open up new areas to explore
- Distinct zones with new environments, characters, enemies, and hazards
- Beautiful pixel art and original sound and music by Sono Sanctus
Experience the plight of the poor peasant sent into the goldmine. His job is to labor away for a boss that doesn’t care about him. Subjected to an environment that is openly hostile. Amongst creatures that want to tear his flesh off his bones. A pretty funny situation when you think about it.
UnderMine is coming to Steam in 2019 on Linux, Mac and Windows. There is no official release date or price yet though. So stay tuned.